Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha. You make me chuckle. Kids are not being turned down for the 3 oldest teams. We have been shocked to hear who they have taken. Maybe they are just the fillers for the HS fall season but they are not top tier players for sure

I guess your the Elite Parent judging talent now

Comment

I guess your the Elite Parent judging talent now
      No just someone calling it the way it is. Players dropped off NL and ECNL rosters are now being told they can play in the “top league in the nation”. And not only that, but they are so good, they can play up a couple of years too

Comment

Was seriously considering Match Fit for my two kids until I stumbled upon this site while doing my research. I can honestly say while there is a lot of craziness going on for the other teams message boards ,there is nothing quite like the toxicity of Match Fit. God bless anyone who stumbles onto any of their teams with out doing their due diligence. Man what a mess !!!

Comment

Was seriously considering Match Fit for my two kids until I stumbled upon this site while doing my research. I can honestly say while there is a lot of craziness going on for the other teams message boards ,there is nothing quite like the toxicity of Match Fit. God bless anyone who stumbles onto any of their teams with out doing their due diligence. Man what a mess !!!
          Yes must agree! Was thinking about switching clubs to try the ecnl out but mine and my kids sanity are worth more then a messed up clubs ecnl distinction. Parents are crazy for putting up with that place!

Comment

Toxicity my **s all is great at M F thank you/
            Nothing quite like toxicity at M F ??? really cmon based on what ...a couple of jealous mom's or dad's from a different club LOL If everything was so great with their own club then why worry about any other's honestly. So spend your time wisely and focus on your club and child.

Comment

Toxicity my **s all is great at M F thank you/
              Nothing quite like toxicity at M F ??? really cmon based on what ...a couple of jealous mom's or dad's from a different club LOL If everything was so great with their own club then why worry about any other's honestly. So spend your time wisely and focus on your club and child.

Not really sure what you have that people would be jealous of but I know many comments are from people that left . And how come so many leave each year. hmm. Once again just people's honest feedback. Defend your wonderful club all you want and maybe you are truly having a great experience but many do not have the same opinion as you and are trying to warn others

Comment

Not really sure what you have that people would be jealous of but I know many comments are from people that left . And how come so many leave each year. hmm. Once again just people's honest feedback. Defend your wonderful club all you want and maybe you are truly having a great experience but many do not have the same opinion as you and are trying to warn others
                Well FYI there are plenty of people that left that person's club i'm certain of it !! I don't need to defend my club have no time for that all is great and very busy doing great things everyday to be positive and give my family the best in life. This is i'm sure the same deal for 99% of the parents out there but that 1% tries to make things interesting. Again if their club was so perfect then enjoy and don't try to bring down others. (unless they are jealous) honest feedback is one thing but majority that is not the case ...sad if have to try to put down other clubs to ATTEMPT to bring up yours.

Comment

Well FYI there are plenty of people that left that person's club i'm certain of it !! I don't need to defend my club have no time for that all is great and very busy doing great things everyday to be positive and give my family the best in life. This is i'm sure the same deal for 99% of the parents out there but that 1% tries to make things interesting. Again if their club was so perfect then enjoy and don't try to bring down others. (unless they are jealous) honest feedback is one thing but majority that is not the case ...sad if have to try to put down other clubs to ATTEMPT to bring up yours.
                  I don't get the club bashing.

From my experience kids leave ecnl or da type clubs for two main reasons:
                  1. Playing time. Somehow they think switching clubs will help. Maybe it will if they are going to a worse team or league. Most of these club hoppers are typically bottom half wherever they end up.(and normally have the parents who love to complain)

2. New Challange. These are typically top 1/3 starters who for whatever reason are looking for something else. The coaches message is old, teammate issues, a better player at their preferred position, etc... etc... Some will thrive wherever they end up and some will wish they never left.

I keep reading complaints that MF just scrimmages. Please expand on this because I find it hard to believe thats all they do. It used to be the last 1/3 of a practice was always reserved for a scrimmage. Do teams not do this anymore? I would get mad when my daughters team would work technical drills that she could have done in the yard. Coach would say... "they all don't have the same drive"

Comment

I don't get the club bashing.

From my experience kids leave ecnl or da type clubs for two main reasons:
                    1. Playing time. Somehow they think switching clubs will help. Maybe it will if they are going to a worse team or league. Most of these club hoppers are typically bottom half wherever they end up.(and normally have the parents who love to complain)

2. New Challange. These are typically top 1/3 starters who for whatever reason are looking for something else. The coaches message is old, teammate issues, a better player at their preferred position, etc... etc... Some will thrive wherever they end up and some will wish they never left.

I keep reading complaints that MF just scrimmages. Please expand on this because I find it hard to believe thats all they do. It used to be the last 1/3 of a practice was always reserved for a scrimmage. Do teams not do this anymore? I would get mad when my daughters team would work technical drills that she could have done in the yard. Coach would say... "they all don't have the same drive"
                    There is also other factors:
                    - when you see a constant churn of coaches who are good but choose to leave
                    - when you see that you are paying a full time salary for someone to go on social media and bash other clubs and leagues
                    - when you realize that even though you joined "elite" club but the level of training is JV
                    - when FOMO sets in and realize grass can really be greener anywhere else

There are individual technical drills and team technical and positional drills. By now you should know the difference. With individual drills a player can touch the ball 10-100 times a minute. With team drills, 5-50, with small sided scrimmage 1-10, with large sided scrimmage 1-4. Unfortunately, the large sided scrimmages trump any organized effort of work.

Comment

There is also other factors:
                      - when you see a constant churn of coaches who are good but choose to leave
                      - when you see that you are paying a full time salary for someone to go on social media and bash other clubs and leagues
                      - when you realize that even though you joined "elite" club but the level of training is JV
                      - when FOMO sets in and realize grass can really be greener anywhere else

There are individual technical drills and team technical and positional drills. By now you should know the difference. With individual drills a player can touch the ball 10-100 times a minute. With team drills, 5-50, with small sided scrimmage 1-10, with large sided scrimmage 1-4. Unfortunately, the large sided scrimmages trump any organized effort of work.
                      No No No. Didnt you see soccer mom's post. Nothing wrong with MF. All is perfect. Stop making things up. You are just jealous of all the good things they have and actually say bad things to make your club look better

Comment

No No No. Didnt you see soccer mom's post. Nothing wrong with MF. All is perfect. Stop making things up. You are just jealous of all the good things they have and actually say bad things to make your club look better
                        Oh Good Lord since your technical training is absolutely the best on the planet why don't you go ahead and type what club your on right now so our soccer community can know which training is #1 and the best thing since sliced bread. Go ahead have the **lls to reply and write those letters down of your supernatural soccer club. I'm sure you spend a significant amount of time trying to advertise for them and they probably need the help. Hope they take care of you with some referral fees or gift certificates at least. Lol

If I don't like a particular club's training then I just wouldn't give it ANY thought whatsoever and wouldn't spend my time writing about it ...but that's obviously the difference between all of us in the soccer community and YOU

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          oh good lord since your technical training is absolutely the best on the planet why don't you go ahead and type what club your on right now so our soccer community can know which training is #1 and the best thing since sliced bread. Go ahead have the **lls to reply and write those letters down of your supernatural soccer club. I'm sure you spend a significant amount of time trying to advertise for them and they probably need the help. Hope they take care of you with some referral fees or gift certificates at least. Lol

if i don't like a particular club's training then i just wouldn't give it any thought whatsoever and wouldn't spend my time writing about it ...but that's obviously the difference between all of us in the soccer community and you
                          @pda!

Comment

@pda!
                            Lol Sure PDA i'm sure you have free time to watch other team's practices since our fields are all so close to each other cmon now

Comment

Lol Sure PDA i'm sure you have free time to watch other team's practices since our fields are all so close to each other cmon now
                              Hey Soccer mom. You do realize that there over a thousand people that have been on this thread with over 100 posts. Your not talking at 1 person. If you don't think anyone has left MF to go to PDA you are clueless. From 06 you should know a few. So that means people posting have experience at your club and left. Who the hell would ever watch a MF training session

Comment

Hey Soccer mom. You do realize that there over a thousand people that have been on this thread with over 100 posts. Your not talking at 1 person. If you don't think anyone has left MF to go to PDA you are clueless. From 06 you should know a few. So that means people posting have experience at your club and left. Who the hell would ever watch a MF training session
                                Hey soccer mom / dad, yes I have an idea of the #'s on this site thanks. It's usually just a few tho that worry a little tooo much about a club that their child isn't on. You should get a clue it's been said often and is OBVIOUS that there's always some movement in EVERY club and it's understandable everyone has their reasons. Nope don't know a few that you say left but it's fine. It doesn't affect me or my fam. Take care

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X