Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    anyone been to any tryouts? what are your impressions so far?
    I for one appreciate that after the tryouts the one of the Directors gave the parents and players a brief history of the program and the direction it is going. He then had a Q&A session. There weren't any questions left unanswered. As for the tryout itself, there were several coaches there evaluating the players as well as both Directors. The drills and scrimmages they used appeared to be for evaluating a players ability to keep possession of the ball and making smart passes.

Comment

I for one appreciate that after the tryouts the one of the Directors gave the parents and players a brief history of the program and the direction it is going. He then had a Q&A session. There weren't any questions left unanswered. As for the tryout itself, there were several coaches there evaluating the players as well as both Directors. The drills and scrimmages they used appeared to be for evaluating a players ability to keep possession of the ball and making smart passes.
      good color, thanks. the younger teams will benefit from playing in the NYCFC affiliate league next year against primarily DA teams.

Comment

good color, thanks. the younger teams will benefit from playing in the NYCFC affiliate league next year against primarily DA teams.
        Yes, agreed.

Comment

any other info about the direction it is going?

Comment

any other info about the direction it is going?
            They said, " Northeast" I just asked them

Comment

They said, " Northeast" I just asked them
              cool i thought it was southwest...stupid compass.

Comment

What kinds of questions were asked / answered about the program? And what does Northeast mean?

Comment

What kinds of questions were asked / answered about the program? And what does Northeast mean?
                  i said the southwest comment..LOL. he was being sarcastic because i asked about direction.

Comment

cool i thought it was southwest...stupid compass.
                    Only two-dimensional thinking? SUSA is is moving in three dimensional cartesian space. No serious soccer program isn't adding a z dimension to their destination and using a helix path to get there. Southwest, bah. Amateurs.

Comment

ok, but did they go into which leagues they were going to play in? NPL isn't the best and that's where their best teams played ...

Comment

ok, but did they go into which leagues they were going to play in? NPL isn't the best and that's where their best teams played ...
                        At least Barca team is already playing EDP.

Comment

At least Barca team is already playing EDP.
                          The top teams will be moving the LIJ division 6w. You heard it here first.

Comment

The top teams will be moving the LIJ division 6w. You heard it here first.
                            Yeah ok.

Comment

The NYCFC affiliate league in it’s rawest sense is set up to poach your team’s best players. The stronger your team the more likely it will loose players.

Comment

Only two-dimensional thinking? SUSA is is moving in three dimensional cartesian space. No serious soccer program isn't adding a z dimension to their destination and using a helix path to get there. Southwest, bah. Amateurs.
                                that literally made me laugh out loud. very nice sir, well played.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X