X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just Like Obama, Trump’s Russia Policy Speaks Louder Than His Words

Some may expect me to lend my voice to this chorus of condemnation. After all, I have personally experienced the devastating consequences of Putin’s expansionism. In 2008, when I was the president of Georgia, Russia shocked the world by invading my country. To this day, one-fifth of Georgia’s territory remains under illegal Russian occupation, and Georgia lacks a clear roadmap to NATO membership.

The Helsinki summit did not change my view of the Russian president. As I have reiterated many times, Putin is pure evil. There is no doubt in my mind that U.S. intelligence agencies arrived at the correct conclusion: Russia did meddle in the U.S. 2016 election, and Putin himself directed the operation. Again, I speak from personal experience on this topic.

My opinion of President Trump’s policy vis-à-vis Russia is perhaps more positive than one might assume from my background. My reasoning is two-fold: After a lifetime of firsthand experience with Russian aggression, I must evaluate Trump’s actions against the proper historical context. In doing so, I have found that Trump’s actions speak for themselves....

http://thefederalist.com/2018/07/18/...-louder-words/

Once again the con puts forward the words of foreign nationals. He wants THEIR spin and can’t bother to note that a MAJORITY of Americans feel
    Otherwise .

Good luck. You need it if you are putting someone no American voters ever heard of as an authoritative voice

I love the smell of con desperation !

Comment

Once again the con puts forward the words of foreign nationals. He wants THEIR spin and can’t bother to note that a MAJORITY of Americans feel
      Otherwise .

Good luck. You need it if you are putting someone no American voters ever heard of as an authoritative voice

"Once again"? The post is almost a year old. I'm sure you've thrown a buckload of insults to cover it since then.

Comment

Otherwise .

It took you almost a year to respond to that one???

Well how about the words of an American and his 19 member staff of lawyers, most of whom were Democrats - NO COLLUSION.

Comment

The TMan still suffers from a bad case of Collusion Delusion. Facts are meaningless when one suffers from mental illness.

Comment

The TMan still suffers from a bad case of Collusion Delusion. Facts are meaningless when one suffers from mental illness.
            Factose intolerant.

Comment

"Once again"? The post is almost a year old. I'm sure you've thrown a buckload of insults to cover it since then.
              I don’t spend the kind of time on the board as you do and so yesterday when dealing with a long flight delay I amused myself by finally laughing at some of these other threads to.

Like I said , I’m not here all day everyday. Job and stuff to take care of too 😊. You ?

Comment

I don’t spend the kind of time on the board as you do and so yesterday when dealing with a long flight delay I amused myself by finally laughing at some of these other threads to.

Like I said , I’m not here all day everyday. Job and stuff to take care of too 😊. You ?
                And you lie too, TMan. Who do you thinking your kidding with this post?

Comment

Lying... wouldn't that qualify him for the presidency?

Comment

Lying... wouldn't that qualify him for the presidency?
                    It would qualify him for any political office. Or any business position. Or, really, just anything.

Comment

I see that both here and the other thread you are going ad hominem again

Have to don’t you ....

Your big baby snowflake leader can’t really be defended anymore , can he. Naturally you don’t want to focus on that.

Winning enough? Wait until his taxes are priced free and oh yes yesterday’s court decisions shownthis is black letter law.

Good luck!

Comment

I see that both here and the other thread you are going ad hominem again

Have to don’t you ....

Your big baby snowflake leader can’t really be defended anymore , can he. Naturally you don’t want to focus on that.

Winning enough? Wait until his taxes are priced free and oh yes yesterday’s court decisions shownthis is black letter law.

Good luck!
                        What's the matter TMan? Can't take the heat?

Wahhhhh!

Boo hoo.

Comment

What's the matter TMan? Can't take the heat?

Wahhhhh!

Boo hoo.
                          Moi?

I’m looking around at the various threads you started and note your inability to address the declining fortunes of your dear leader.

Kind of speaks volumes, doesn’t it?

It really got worse yesterday you know. We are in a new phase. I’m concerned you won’t be coming by as much.

We will be gentle, little snowflake 😂

Tee hee
                          Bwa ha ha

Comment

This thread didn't age well

This thread didn't age well!

Comment

This thread didn't age well!
                              Depends on your perspective. Cons abandoned this playing field 5-30-19

Comment

I didn't vote for him in 2016. I probably will vote for him in 2020.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X