• Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to Tom Mulroy

Is he still involved with youth soccer?

He is a golfer now.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      He is a golfer now.
      I don't know if he golfs, hahaa but he has been working with AYSO in Weston. I ref the recreational games on Saturdays and see him in the morning. Still same Tom making kids smile. They have a pretty nice little travel club going on over there and I don't mean Weston FC. Not extremely competitive but gaining some strength from what I hear. My friends kid plays there with them and they seem to really like it. Main thing I hear is the kids have fun. With Soccer Tom I believe it.

Comment

I don't know if he golfs, hahaa but he has been working with AYSO in Weston. I ref the recreational games on Saturdays and see him in the morning. Still same Tom making kids smile. They have a pretty nice little travel club going on over there and I don't mean Weston FC. Not extremely competitive but gaining some strength from what I hear. My friends kid plays there with them and they seem to really like it. Main thing I hear is the kids have fun. With Soccer Tom I believe it.
        Thanks for the update Tom, nobody cares

Comment

Heard it is fun, heard it has good coaches, heard people don't leave but that means nothing when they will be in shadow of all other clubs around since they are ayso and are going to stay a 2nd rate club. Tom Mulroy will not lift them from that., nobody will. I see their teams are all over the place in tournament finishes from last to first. Not really a good look.

Comment

Is he still involved with youth soccer?
            He was just interviewed on the Jack and Rod show the other day.

Comment

Heard it is fun, heard it has good coaches, heard people don't leave but that means nothing when they will be in shadow of all other clubs around since they are ayso and are going to stay a 2nd rate club. Tom Mulroy will not lift them from that., nobody will. I see their teams are all over the place in tournament finishes from last to first. Not really a good look.
              didn't they have a pedophile on staff?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X