Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My kid will join sporting academy, good bye Florida! FYI no invite to inter?? Huh thanks guys you just did us a favor.
    Tells you everything does it not. Have no problem with inter it’s great! Peel back the orange and look inside it’s rotten from the start

Comment

Inter Miami player selections

I also know some of the players picked, some of the players not picked and some players that should have been invited to the tryouts but were not, however; it is not about what you, I or anyone on this site feels or thinks.

What I saw from the different age groups as the focus was on the players that played as a team, quick touches, moving the ball, checking over their shoulders, calling for the ball, moving into space to receive it and communication to player receiving the ball with their back to the defender and seemed to keep those players together after the 1st tryout. Also feedback from the coaches to the kids were exactly that don't go out and be a show off we are not looking for those players!

How about maybe they saw what they felt to be the best suited players for the direction with the team that they want to go in and not just the immediate player who could be the best player on the team or area at this time. Maybe those players just weren't seen as coachable or team players and this was a good reason/time to get rid of them because of an overbearing parent that can't just sit back and let coaches coach!

Also, the Director even said in one of the meetings is just that we may not feel the same as this is the best kid/player around so we have to take him but rather we will go based on what we think is the best for the team!

You will never know but I do agree with taking a "Shaq" type player that who knows may develop into that great player so why not take them?

Comment

I also know some of the players picked, some of the players not picked and some players that should have been invited to the tryouts but were not, however; it is not about what you, I or anyone on this site feels or thinks.

What I saw from the different age groups as the focus was on the players that played as a team, quick touches, moving the ball, checking over their shoulders, calling for the ball, moving into space to receive it and communication to player receiving the ball with their back to the defender and seemed to keep those players together after the 1st tryout. Also feedback from the coaches to the kids were exactly that don't go out and be a show off we are not looking for those players!

How about maybe they saw what they felt to be the best suited players for the direction with the team that they want to go in and not just the immediate player who could be the best player on the team or area at this time. Maybe those players just weren't seen as coachable or team players and this was a good reason/time to get rid of them because of an overbearing parent that can't just sit back and let coaches coach!

Also, the Director even said in one of the meetings is just that we may not feel the same as this is the best kid/player around so we have to take him but rather we will go based on what we think is the best for the team!

You will never know but I do agree with taking a "Shaq" type player that who knows may develop into that great player so why not take them?
        Exactly why my kid made sporting! Good post

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2496542]I also know some of the players picked, some of the players not picked and some players that should have been invited to the tryouts but were not, however; it is not about what you, I or anyone on this site feels or thinks.

Hahahah this has to be one of the coaches. I watched 3 age groups one after another and know the majority of the kids involved. Non of which played the way you state. The guy a few posts back that states the coaches like dribblers is spot on. Even if it means losing possession.

Kids i know that are decent players didn't even turn up and still get picked. The common denominator "Weston".

Comment

Not even close to accurate. They don't care about kids that play as a team? Why would a pro team want team players? they want kids that can get to the pro team. They are looking for great individual players. That means, according to them, the kid that can dribble in circles with his head down, do some neat tricks and flicks and then lose the ball and call for a foul. HA HA HA…

Good luck with this group of selfish dribblers. Maybe one will figure out how to play.

Comment

Not even close to accurate. They don't care about kids that play as a team? Why would a pro team want team players? they want kids that can get to the pro team. They are looking for great individual players. That means, according to them, the kid that can dribble in circles with his head down, do some neat tricks and flicks and then lose the ball and call for a foul. HA HA HA…

Good luck with this group of selfish dribblers. Maybe one will figure out how to play.
              Thats soccer mastery. Playing with head down and doing circles around a player, Thats what we are selling in Florida. I see with this MLS DA USA winning a world cup.LOL

Comment

You just described the weston brazillian 04, who just made the inter 03/04 team
                I guess you arr correct

Comment

They will suffer greatly when playing out of state, but you do realize the whole state of Florida plays this look at me dad soccer! It’s f uck in weird. Thus why no one makes it around here. Ever wonder why all the good players in this country are from California! Play the game you stupid c unts.

Comment

It's obvious that the Weston players are more successful and I am sure some of them got picked without even showing up...who cares they will have to fight for the positions from now on because kids will be coming from all over to take their spots. Look at all the DA tryouts in the area as they have more kids coming than ever because they all want to be a part of inter now and the parents see based on the selections you have to be in the DA or unless you are a "Shaq" it won't happen!

As far as even comparing these kids to the MLS players...seriously! Have more sense than that. You won't find that here even in Weston. Need to go overseas for those players and even then probably won't find them until they are older!

Comment

It's obvious that the Weston players are more successful and I am sure some of them got picked without even showing up...who cares they will have to fight for the positions from now on because kids will be coming from all over to take their spots. Look at all the DA tryouts in the area as they have more kids coming than ever because they all want to be a part of inter now and the parents see based on the selections you have to be in the DA or unless you are a "Shaq" it won't happen!

As far as even comparing these kids to the MLS players...seriously! Have more sense than that. You won't find that here even in Weston. Need to go overseas for those players and even then probably won't find them until they are older!
                      Amen dude, they picked an 03 from weston who has not played in 2 years because of acl surgeries in both knees!!!! Lol stumpy will be out the first week

Comment

Amen dude, they picked an 03 from weston who has not played in 2 years because of acl surgeries in both knees!!!! Lol stumpy will be out the first week
                        While you and your kid watch from home.........

Comment

We all know you trying out at weston to take his spot.

Comment

We all know you trying out at weston to take his spot.
                            Sorry bucko, mine made inter and he towers over your midget

Comment

Sorry bucko, mine made inter and he towers over your midget
                              Seems as though everyone made inter, those rosters are going to get chopped up quick. Not carry 25-30 players

Comment

Seems as though everyone made inter, those rosters are going to get chopped up quick. Not carry 25-30 players
                                Do the rosters have that many players in inter?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X