Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      His name is Joshua Soto
      Follow ScruffyLI on IG #ForcaBarca #FCBAmericas

Comment

His name is Joshua Soto
        Never heard of him. Good luck to him.

Comment

I love how Larry will block every comment on the ECNL2 discussion when you try to post that East Meadow will get it as well. Larry is rolling in the Susa money. It is a shame that a club has to resort to a site like Larry blocking comments to help push their own agenda.

#takedownLarry #noMoreBOTN #BOTN=fakenews

Comment

Larry Miller is the biggest ***hole in all of youth sports. He's a money hungry, backstabbing, hypocritical LOSER!!!

Comment

Back of the Net is Terrible

Larry Miller is the biggest ***hole in all of youth sports. He's a money hungry, backstabbing, hypocritical LOSER!!!
              shut up loser....theirs nothing wrong with loving money.

Comment

shut up loser....theirs nothing wrong with loving money.
                I LOVE larry miller ! F- it larry miller for democratic nominee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL... touched a nerve Larry? Why are you on this site? Aren't you supposed to be banning posters that disagree with your views on your bull**** site?

Comment

LOL... touched a nerve Larry? Why are you on this site? Aren't you supposed to be banning posters that disagree with your views on your bull**** site?
                    Pretty sure he checks in here regularly. There have been a few scoops here that then he posted, either as himself or "anonymous"

Comment

I absolutely love everything about this. Soccer is suppose to be about the kids and doing the best we can to give the kids the best training possible. Larry Miller, you have seen your last days. See you at the convention!

Comment

Larry the loser blocks all posts that praise East Meadow, NYCSL, Barca, Surf, FURY, etc...
                        Why? What do they all have in common? They stopped advertising on his site so he's bitter and bashes them.... he calls them "money grab"... how hypocritical... LMAO - LOSER!!!!

Comment

I love Larry, how many times has he admonished youth soccer for being greedy, and ruining the user experience, and yet I truly believe that BOTN is the reason why soccer around here is so dysfunctional and frustrating. Our tour is almost over, maybe I will write a book about our adventures, and maybe a hundred years from now, the cycle will still continue.

Go RAMS, PATS suck balls...

Comment

I love Larry, how many times has he admonished youth soccer for being greedy, and ruining the user experience, and yet I truly believe that BOTN is the reason why soccer around here is so dysfunctional and frustrating. Our tour is almost over, maybe I will write a book about our adventures, and maybe a hundred years from now, the cycle will still continue.

Go RAMS, PATS suck balls...
                            You think the 16 people who regularly read and post on BOTN are ruining Tri-state area soccer?

Comment

You think the 16 people who regularly read and post on BOTN are ruining Tri-state area soccer?
                              Yes, why?

Comment

Yes, why?
                                How? It

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X