X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    what league does the 07 surf team play in
    The nut job team manager of the 03 LI girls team is at it again. She's giving that team a bad rep with her outspokenness.

Comment

Have Surf stopped paying Larry? He is no longer shilling for them.

Comment

Have Surf stopped paying Larry? He is no longer shilling for them.
        I suspect that NY Surf is starting to face some financial realities. Not being able to pull off a summer tournament threw a big wrench into their fiscal plans. Having failed partnerships with KK and Stony Brook haven't helped either. And I'm sure that they are finding out that running a couple of amateur adult teams is a money loser as well.

I give them a year or two at most before they fold.

Comment

San Diego Surf SC Welcomes New Affiliate, New York Surf SC Reply to Thread

This club is a joke, and was destined to fail from the start. The 01 Westchester team is the worst group I have seen in a long time, no skill, no toughness, no speed, look at the team managers for the reason.

Comment

This club is a joke, and was destined to fail from the start. The 01 Westchester team is the worst group I have seen in a long time, no skill, no toughness, no speed, look at the team managers for the reason.
            Because the team managers are recruiting bad players and doing the coaching?

Poor performance is the club's issue ultimately, including using bad managers if they did so. But managers shouldn't be doing anything other than arranging for teams dinners or at most managing schedules. well run clubs don't use parent managers at all.

Comment

Poor performance is the club's issue ultimately, including using bad managers if they did so. But managers shouldn't be doing anything other than arranging for teams dinners or at most managing schedules. well run clubs don't use parent managers at all.
              You'd be surprised the power some of the managers have. Board members, and pushy parents. Surf is just another club, paying D3 college coaches, nothing special there.

Comment

Heard they are out of Stony Brook in June.

Comment

Heard they are out of Stony Brook in June.
                  I bet Larry isn't publishing that

Comment

I bet Larry isn't publishing that
                    Nope, I posted it there and surprisingly it wasn’t posted.

Comment

Funny how you still hold a grudge and they are in your head! What a pathetic loser!

Comment

That was one dumb post - the team doesn't even exist as they are G00 since June. Someone needs to move on LOL.

Comment

You'd be surprised the power some of the managers have. Board members, and pushy parents. Surf is just another club, paying D3 college coaches, nothing special there.
                          The coaches from Fordham, St Johns, and Stony Brook are D1

Comment

The coaches from Fordham, St Johns, and Stony Brook are D1
                            And other than the astronomical salary what has that done?

Comment

NY Surf sucks

Hi, I just wanted to say how unhappy we are with the coaches, and overly involved team mangers at the 01G team. Coach Clinton is never there, and when she is, she is on the phone talking to real players, any advice??

Comment

Funny how you still hold a grudge and they are in your head! What a pathetic loser!
                                Well, you should know about losing, can you relate?? Now that your shill Larry cannot ban these posts, are you feeling vulnerable??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X