Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baysl

I don't know about everyone else but after May I am definitely leaving this club. All about money and the kids are not learning anything unless you are on the 'A' team of your age group.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know about everyone else but after May I am definitely leaving this club. All about money and the kids are not learning anything unless you are on the 'A' team of your age group.
    Congrats, you put it out there earlier than most. Posts like yours should start picking up in frequency over the next month or so regarding yours and many other clubs.

The posts from backstabbing parents and teammates regarding teams that are breaking up commence shortly thereafter.

Comment

Congrats, you put it out there earlier than most. Posts like yours should start picking up in frequency over the next month or so regarding yours and many other clubs.

The posts from backstabbing parents and teammates regarding teams that are breaking up commence shortly thereafter.
      I don't know what your kid is not developing but I know of one young girl who is developing nicely on the B team.

Comment

I'm sure some other club would like to take your money for the mediocre "B" team player. It is the same at every club.

Comment

What club is this? baysl

Comment

Yes BAYSL...all daddy coaches will be gone.

What club is this? baysl

Comment

Yes BAYSL...all daddy coaches will be gone.
              No what I meant was, what do the initials stand for. I guess I am one of the few not familiar with it. I can only think of Brandon, Braden River. I know it's not neither of those

Comment

This post is such crap. The rec portion is BAYSL, the competitive side is called Brandon. You don't even have a kid at the club. Nice try.

Comment

brandon area youth soccer league...rec and competitive are both call the name moron.

This post is such crap. The rec portion is BAYSL, the competitive side is called Brandon. You don't even have a kid at the club. Nice try.

Comment

brandon area youth soccer league...rec and competitive are both call the name moron.
                    Wrong. Try again.

Comment

BAYSL and Brandon Area Youth Soccer League are one and the same - Rec and Select. I work there. All clubs have issues and there will always be parents who are unhappy with coaches and teams. My daughter has gone through good and bad times in the last three years, but I don't imagine it would be different anywhere else.

Comment

Well said I agree. Stop complaining and watch from the sideline. This is a great league with a good staff.

Comment

BAYSL and Brandon Area Youth Soccer League are one and the same - Rec and Select. I work there. All clubs have issues and there will always be parents who are unhappy with coaches and teams. My daughter has gone through good and bad times in the last three years, but I don't imagine it would be different anywhere else.

Very true. I have a group I work with, where a number of us have kids at dfferent clubs. One of them has a kid a Brandon. He loves the club. I believe it is a B team the kids is on. The rest of us have up and down stories with our clubs. The up and downs usually ends up being the coaches you get. For me? Two great years with a good "Daddy Coach" that had the kids passing and spreading out, and just playing the game right for their age. To a so called pro coach that had the kids going backwards, to the point the team split after 4 years together, only to regroup when the "Daddy Coach took back over.

Bottomline all clubs in Florida are about the money. Just look at the set up compared to most states. Change of Coach will usually make all the deference. You just have to look in to who will be coaching your kid at try outs. B team coaches will take a little more work, since they are usually not posted as the A team coach usually are.

Comment

If you work there you would know that Brandon FC is the select side and BAYSL is the Rec...Even the the logo of the club is different for the two!

Comment

If you are realy leaving, be sure to try Smethurst Soccer (ooops, I mean Valrico Soccer Club)...... If your child is lucky enough to be the correct age for one of thier three competitive teams. You get a great trainer and various other paid personnel who will suck your wallet dry. You do get to play on great fields, but that is because no one plays on them. While you are at it, why don't you run for a position on the BOD - they have not had a full Board for several years. Then you too can be told by the DOC all the things that you should be doing for the Club..... Look how great this CLub has done in the past few years. IT IS TRULY AMAZING.......

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X