Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hmm, i’ll have to tell the TWO friends I know whose NPL playing daughters just both committed to separate D1 college programs. One as a junior and one as a senior.

This is the problem with a site like this. Everyone speaks in generalities and absolutes, when it’s all BS. Yeah, you are right, there are very few top ranked D1’s recruiting from NPL anymore, but there are plenty of mid to lower ranked D1’s recruiting for NPL. So your statement as you put it, is false.

Agreed but I think the current climate that clubs (in all sports) is to push commitments that don't always come with significant financial commitments from the schools. I always wonder how many RI D1 players in any sport receive a significant scholarship along with the commitments.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Agreed but I think the current climate that clubs (in all sports) is to push commitments that don't always come with significant financial commitments from the schools. I always wonder how many RI D1 players in any sport receive a significant scholarship along with the commitments.
      You will never know how much athletic money any player gets. A commitment can mean a lot of different things to different people. The only ones that know how much money is involv d is the college coach, the player and the parents. So unless you ask and get an honest answer, good luck guessing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X