what's going on at WFF Brandon BAYSL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On many post here LFC and/or Lakeland is dropped. Funny, Lakeland's team didn't seem to have all this drama. Was the move worth it? Is the thought of leaving Lakeland or any other "smaller" club by upcomers for Brandon and it's ECNL worth it?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1111205]On many post here LFC and/or Lakeland is dropped. Funny, Lakeland's team didn't seem to have all this drama. Was the move worth it? Is the thought of leaving Lakeland or any other "smaller" club by upcomers for Brandon and it's ECNL worth it?[/QUO

100% ECNL is worth it. College coaches aren't recruiting a team but a player. You want to be seen by as many coaches as possible and ECNL is the best venue to accomplish this. So the answer is YES.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1111213]
        Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        On many post here LFC and/or Lakeland is dropped. Funny, Lakeland's team didn't seem to have all this drama. Was the move worth it? Is the thought of leaving Lakeland or any other "smaller" club by upcomers for Brandon and it's ECNL worth it?[/QUO

100% ECNL is worth it. College coaches aren't recruiting a team but a player. You want to be seen by as many coaches as possible and ECNL is the best venue to accomplish this. So the answer is YES.
        By the way Brandon or better BL's soccer club is going I bet there won't be ECNL in the next to years, TBU will have it instead plus TBU will also have the academy for the boys, thank you BL keep your hard work LOL

Comment

Try two

Comment

On many post here LFC and/or Lakeland is dropped. Funny, Lakeland's team didn't seem to have all this drama. Was the move worth it? Is the thought of leaving Lakeland or any other "smaller" club by upcomers for Brandon and it's ECNL worth it?
            The team they came to didn't have any drama last season either. But we sure have drama this year.

Comment

Another excuse by coaches. Last year many girls scored and often. It's not because one girls is not there scoring. Anyone who knows this team knows lots of girls can score. Coach and train them to win. You coaches need to fix something train and make it happen.
              The U18 team scored 30 goals last year and JS scored 18 of them.

Come to the table with facts not just your personal opinion. Your personal opinion doesnt mean squat here.

18/30=60% You lost 60% of your goals when JS went down. The 18s have been unlucky. All three losses by a score of 1-0. Not even worth arguing with a U16 parent who is a poser

Comment

There is drama all over this club not just ECNL Not one club email update. Two different websites. The number of teams dropping. Too bad could be an awesome club

Comment

The U18 team scored 30 goals last year and JS scored 18 of them.

Come to the table with facts not just your personal opinion. Your personal opinion doesnt mean squat here.

18/30=60% You lost 60% of your goals when JS went down. The 18s have been unlucky. All three losses by a score of 1-0. Not even worth arguing with a U16 parent who is a poser
                  Not a U 16 parent but thanks. So are you saying she assisted and played the games by herself last year? Give me a break. Our team has been amazing over the years and has mad talent. New coaches need to put it together now.

Comment

There is drama all over this club not just ECNL Not one club email update. Two different websites. The number of teams dropping. Too bad could be an awesome club
                    Very well stated. So where is the board? Better yet who is on the board?

Comment

How did the meeting go this evening with the U16s and BL?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1111222]

By the way Brandon or better BL's soccer club is going I bet there won't be ECNL in the next to years, TBU will have it instead plus TBU will also have the academy for the boys, thank you BL keep your hard work LOL
                        This is the biggest joke of all. TBU will NEVER get ECNL. I know this for a fact. I have a very close friend that knows this information. TBU has been pushing hard but they are not even being considered. I was also told that it is very unlikely that any Florida team will get it next year and if it happens the only club being considered is JAX. ECNL is setting up destination clubs. The destination in West Florida is VSI and the destination in Orlando is OCYS. There will be NO MORE destination clubs in those areas. Have a nice day and thanks for playing!

Comment

Not a U 16 parent but thanks. So are you saying she assisted and played the games by herself last year? Give me a break. Our team has been amazing over the years and has mad talent. New coaches need to put it together now.
                          No doubt that the team has been amazing. Love to watch them play. JS was a big part of the team and you are having trouble scoring. Do you disagree? Your team NEVER had a hard time scoring. JS goes down and the coaches change and now you blame the coaches? You had a BIG coaching change last year and you went on to the National Finals. I assure you that it was a much bigger coaching change going from DV to MM. This team is already programmed a long time ago. You lost your goal scorer who was a major part of the offense and who opened up chances for others. You still dominate possession in every game but the problem is scoring. The change that happened is that JS went down. It is really unfortunate and unlucky but its true. Furthermore, last year you finished 3rd in the conference. 3rd place this year and you would not make the playoffs. It is that simple.

Comment

I agree with the other poster. Take Michael Jordan off the Bulls, Larry Bird off the Celtics, Tom Brady off the Patriots. Its going to have a profound effect. Cant blame the coaches for that. Be competitors, dont give it up without a fight and fight to the bitter end and prove it on the field. This team does not even need a coach. It could coach itself.

Comment

I agree

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1111248]

This is the biggest joke of all. TBU will NEVER get ECNL. I know this for a fact. I have a very close friend that knows this information. TBU has been pushing hard but they are not even being considered. I was also told that it is very unlikely that any Florida team will get it next year and if it happens the only club being considered is JAX. ECNL is setting up destination clubs. The destination in West Florida is VSI and the destination in Orlando is OCYS. There will be NO MORE destination clubs in those areas. Have a nice day and thanks for playing!
                              ECNL will pull out of Florida first before any other club gets it. OCYS has been a nightmare and VSI is on a road to self destruction. A really bad start for Florida, but then again, the clubs they picked have also failed. I really do not know of another club in Florida that could have done better other than Sunrise.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1111248]

Joke? Brandon is a mess, teams are loosing players and games, no quality coaches the director Mr BL is a joke, so do you think the ECNL program is doing well? I'm pretty sure that Brandon will loss it in the next 2 years

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X