Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All teams are ready to go. You have a better offer somewhere else let me know.
    It was a simple question, try not to be so sensitive.. Its not uncommon for people to sometime move on. Go back to therapy.

Comment

It was a simple question, try not to be so sensitive.. Its not uncommon for people to sometime move on. Go back to therapy.
      my bad, I missed the question mark. At this point many don't have the option to move on, maybe that is easy for you to say. Therapy does help, keep that in mind, as you will need it.

Comment

It's not uncommon but on TS we all know you're a troll that's full of sh!t.

Comment

It is called demise. The folks running this club are clueless and its showing. The 00 team will not be there next year mark my words right now. its a similar pattern to all the things that have been happening over the past year. Slow but be sure its going to break all down. Sad if one thinks about it. Used to be a good club and just look at the people running it now. No attraction for families to go there.
          isn't the 00 team graduating? so yes, they won't be there next year. they should partner with a bigger club. the mom and pop soccer clubs are a thing of the past.

Comment

It's not uncommon but on TS we all know you're a troll that's full of sh!t.
            Oh, ok. So if you ask question on this thread your a troll. I guess your either a bitter parent or a coach with a bad attitude. Or just looking to stir the pot. I hope your not a representation of the club whoever you are.

Comment

Oh, ok. So if you ask question on this thread your a troll. I guess your either a bitter parent or a coach with a bad attitude. Or just looking to stir the pot. I hope your not a representation of the club whoever you are.
              Why are you asking if they're ready to go? Doesn't your kid play on the team? If so show up at a practice and you'd have your answer. If you're not a parent of a kid on club why do you care if they're ready to go?

You have troll written all over you're post.

Comment

All teams are ready to go. You have a better offer somewhere else let me know.
                This has been the Aztec theme song from management. "If you are not happy then leave". This is the best soccer advice that they have given in the past two years, and many , many, many players listened to it.

Is today the day that NPL dumps Aztec?

Comment

Is there a detente in the making here between the powers that be of Nefc north shore and Aztec? Rumor is Nefc ns participating in jamboree at Aztec affiliated facility.

Comment

Is there a detente in the making here between the powers that be of Nefc north shore and Aztec? Rumor is Nefc ns participating in jamboree at Aztec affiliated facility.
                    Sort of like North and South Korea, all the players all get along but one side is run by a mad man.

Comment

Can confirm, as a nefc ns parent, that this is false.

Comment

The 2006 team is very talented. Saw them play South Shore Select’s 2006 & 2007 teams in back to back games this past Saturday.

Who won those games?

Comment

Nefc ns u 14/16 G played this weekend at Aztec affiliated arena this weekend = true. Isn’t it a good thing there is a start to some goodwill between these clubs?

Comment

Nefc ns u 14/16 G played this weekend at Aztec affiliated arena this weekend = true. Isn’t it a good thing there is a start to some goodwill between these clubs?
                            no, it's CF forcing Aztec out. Although NS DOC has a lot of connections on the North and needs to keep everyone funded.

Comment

no, it's CF forcing Aztec out. Although NS DOC has a lot of connections on the North and needs to keep everyone funded.
                              Cf forcing Aztec out of Essex Sports Center? Thought he had vested interest in both Essex and Aztec.

Comment

CF no longer is with Aztec. He has a lawsuit against Aztec that should be settled very soon. A lot hinges on this law suit, as far as youth, club soccer on the north shore. Anyone that tells you anything different is misleading you. Time will tell!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X