Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No I didn't have a child die. I was giving you my perspective as a Newtown resident.

If you want to get the perspective of some the angels parents feel free to reach out. Some of them have been to the White Housep post 12/14. Reach out to the former First Selectman for her perspective.

Remember that after Sandy Hook, non president Trump tweeted, "President Obama spoke for me and every American in his remarks in #Newtown Connecticut."

On the fifth anniversary of Sandy Hook in 2017, now President Trump hosted Wayne LaPierre, head of the NRA at the White House Christmas party.

Quite
    Was Wayne the only person at the Christmas party? Of course not. Did trump do it to spite Newtown?. Of course not. Should Christmas be cancelled for the whole country because Newtown had a tragedy? What about all the other tragedy’s: hurricane Katrina, California wild fires, 911, Boston marathon bombing, okc bombing, pulse nightclub, etc......you get my drift right cupcake.

Quote trump again for me....I missed it the first two times

Comment

"Mexico is going to pay for this wall!"

"I hire only the best people"

"I love debt"

"no collusion"

Like you, he's an utter, lying sh!tbag.

Comment

1) He lacks the gene for empathy. It's that simple. Is he on the spectrum or is it just decades of being selfish?
        2) He's always done what he wants. Some admire that, but at times of national tragedy you need to act like the President of ALL Americans. The ONLY reason he did anything was he was already going to be in FL. He was pissed during the shut down that his staff forced him to cancel another trip to FL.
        3) Related to #2 - his staff has ZERO control over him. Every once in awhile they can hog tie him to read a speech from teleprompter (monotone and emotionless).
        4) I also think he avoided the families because they might have ripped him a new one. Their anger is raw and the fact that he rescinded laws to prevent mentally ill people from getting guns won't set well with them, even if they had voted for him last year
        5) First responders are easy for him to talk about - bravery. He loves that, probably because he lacks that himself. Those first responders will never be the same; those kids who saw classmates die will never be the same. If Trump and Ryan have their way with the budget they won't have access to the professional help they will desperately need
        They definitely would have ripped into his old white Azz...there’s a Rally going on with the surviving students from the High school it’s all over the news ...Man o man they were ripping him all right. Rubio is in trouble with his base there’s trucks with signs parked outside his office.,.. ...Floridians won’t forget him come his next election and any one of those Republicans all taking big loot from the NRA.

Comment

"Mexico is going to pay for this wall!"

"I hire only the best people"

"I love debt"

"no collusion"

Like you, he's an utter, lying sh!tbag.
          The best part of Trump is there's always an alternative tweet ... he flip flops

Comment

Was Wayne the only person at the Christmas party? Of course not. Did trump do it to spite Newtown?. Of course not. Should Christmas be cancelled for the whole country because Newtown had a tragedy? What about all the other tragedy’s: hurricane Katrina, California wild fires, 911, Boston marathon bombing, okc bombing, pulse nightclub, etc......you get my drift right cupcake.

Cmon now. The administration knew the date of Sandy Hook. They could have held it another date. They didn't care. He was leaving for two weeks to go to Mir a lago

They could of not invited the NRA ... wait that's crazy talk they are in bed with the NRA. No way they would have excluded their NRA

Comment

They definitely would have ripped into his old white Azz...there’s a Rally going on with the surviving students from the High school it’s all over the news ...Man o man they were ripping him all right. Rubio is in trouble with his base there’s trucks with signs parked outside his office.,.. ...Floridians won’t forget him come his next election and any one of those Republicans all taking big loot from the NRA.
              Governor Scott wax going to run for the senate ... opps

Comment

And your point is? This has nothing really to do with this tragedy. You don't need to be a marksman to kill people funneled in a hallway. The clear failure here lies with the FBI. They were tipped and didn't follow protocol. There were so many signs with this kid they should have been on many peoples radar a while back.
                NRA loves a ammosexual ...

Comment

1) He lacks the gene for empathy. It's that simple. Is he on the spectrum or is it just decades of being selfish?
                  2) He's always done what he wants. Some admire that, but at times of national tragedy you need to act like the President of ALL Americans. The ONLY reason he did anything was he was already going to be in FL. He was pissed during the shut down that his staff forced him to cancel another trip to FL.
                  3) Related to #2 - his staff has ZERO control over him. Every once in awhile they can hog tie him to read a speech from teleprompter (monotone and emotionless).
                  4) I also think he avoided the families because they might have ripped him a new one. Their anger is raw and the fact that he rescinded laws to prevent mentally ill people from getting guns won't set well with them, even if they had voted for him last year
                  5) First responders are easy for him to talk about - bravery. He loves that, probably because he lacks that himself. Those first responders will never be the same; those kids who saw classmates die will never be the same. If Trump and Ryan have their way with the budget they won't have access to the professional help they will desperately need
                  So his staff has total control over and then they have none which is it?
                  The families wouldnt have ripped hima new one- he didnt know the kid they did
                  Wont they get it thru obamacare?

Comment

NRA loves a ammosexual ...
                    So would i if i had a pencil in a gunfight

Comment

I’m a strong Trump supporter. If we were a victim of this tragedy I would only want my closest family and friends around. No one else.
                      100% correst. He handled it correctly. Now that millions have been spent to find out that Russians were on Facebook , and the accused will never stand trial, he MSM needs to hammer the President on this. Add to it that the FBI, which Trump has expressed issues with , has fallen down on the job, the MSM also needs to save face .

Comment

Cmon now. The administration knew the date of Sandy Hook. They could have held it another date. They didn't care. He was leaving for two weeks to go to Mir a lago

They could of not invited the NRA ... wait that's crazy talk they are in bed with the NRA. No way they would have excluded their NRA
                        Trump Derangement Syndrome on full display.

Comment

100% correst. He handled it correctly. Now that millions have been spent to find out that Russians were on Facebook , and the accused will never stand trial, he MSM needs to hammer the President on this. Add to it that the FBI, which Trump has expressed issues with , has fallen down on the job, the MSM also needs to save face .
                          Bingo! Well said.

Comment

What does him ducking Parkland victims have to do with Russians on Facebook

Comment

2012 dude....life for everyone outside of sandy hook has moved on.....I get it, it was a tragedy. But they happen all the time, you just don’t care about them because they aren’t happening in your community.

You democrats are so self centered....we are all supposed to revolve around you

Comment

basically the same facts were posted ..don’t you read? It was 350k they gave them & you do know what One Voices purpose was right?
                                The State department funded them for a better Israel/Palestinian relation, i don’t see a problem with that..if and when they deverted it , then what can the Department do aside from cancel more funding requests.
                                Again comparing this with Russian meddling is not a discussion, Russian meddling is a HUGE denial from Trump and it was done to disrupt our Democracy. I see a problem with that, good for you if you believe they are the same.
                                So you get contorted about Russians on Facebook but are AOK with the US directly paying for opposition to the Prime Minister of Israel. You do you. But your faux outrage is hypocrisy at its height.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X