X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFC West coaches

Any good ones?

WEST has some amazing coaches on the Staff, don't know much about the Girl's side, but the Boys coaches are legit. Good coaches and good PEOPLE. B.A. the Academy director is second to none.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      WEST has some amazing coaches on the Staff, don't know much about the Girl's side, but the Boys coaches are legit. Good coaches and good PEOPLE. B.A. the Academy director is second to none.
      Second this. Girls side has some good coaches and some not so good.

Comment

Girls coaches are awesome .Nice try troll .

Comment

Ok, I have absolutely zero at stake in this discussion but the poster said there are some good and some not so good coaches on the girls side and you jump immediately to "troll"? Seriously, every single club - EVERY SINGLE ONE - has some good coaches and some not so good coaches. Even the strongest clubs. And I consider NEFC generally to be a very good club - we had one of our kids go the NEFC route.

Comment

Like who RL? WAS A JOKE STILL A JOKE

Comment

Loved RL for my younger kids. LA is solid for the older groups too, Sam has a good reputation as well. Solid group overall

Comment

Loved RL for my younger kids. LA is solid for the older groups too, Sam has a good reputation as well. Solid group overall
                Ok right. RL is good for favorites LA was terrible in Oakwood and now NEFC matter of time bfore it is over again

Comment

Oh poor baby did your daughter not play much or quit

Comment

Ok right. RL is good for favorites LA was terrible in Oakwood and now NEFC matter of time bfore it is over again
                    LA not as good as she thinks

Comment

Cant speak for other parts of Mass, but NEFC is awesome for what I've seen for my child, I have another kid at Western and another at Bolts West and its night and day. NEFC far superior when it comes to coaches.

Comment

Cant speak for other parts of Mass, but NEFC is awesome for what I've seen for my child, I have another kid at Western and another at Bolts West and its night and day. NEFC far superior when it comes to coaches.
                        Do you also have a kid playing for CFC, Oakwood, FSA and FC Stars? Get out of here with your bs.

Comment

no BS, my kids choose to play with their friends.

Comment

Do you also have a kid playing for CFC, Oakwood, FSA and FC Stars? Get out of here with your bs.
                            What’s the matter you get butt hurt

Comment

LA is an awesome coach... Has been coaching my dtr for 3 years... She expects alot as she should. Problem is some of the girls and their parents aren't as committed as they should be for this level of soccer IMO....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X