Juventus and Surf winning big at bolts boys tournament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2858565]There was a juventus v bolts game and juventus played with 8 players v 11. Why would the bolts not have their best teams play?[

Say it as it is. The juventus boys teams at the bolts were strong. The bolts should have tried to give them better competition. Shame on the bolts

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      There was a juventus v bolts game and juventus played with 8 players v 11. Why would the bolts not have their best teams play?
      That’s because juventus were winning 9-0
      After 20 minutes.

Comment

It's pretty amazing to observe the quality of the now nearly dozen Bolts teams in every age group vs. the top 1/3 of the RDL set and the DA/Next teams. I don't think it is Bolts fault as much as there simply isn't a ton of boys talent in the region. All of those GPS kids had to go somewhere. As long as the training is rigorous and regular, and the coaches aren't screaming, I don't think it does any harm.
        What? Literally no idea what you are saying

Comment

I witnessed surf vs Ecnl u13 and surf was absolutely abismal! Bolts played much better. I have no stake in either team. But u13 boys Ecnl vs bolts was a masacre. I did hear the surf team in u13 div below got crushed by a bolts team as well. Can’t speak to juventus as I did not witness or hear anything about them.
          Juventus U13 EDP rolled their division. 21-0 Differential. Beat Bolts ECNL 2-0. If I was a Bolts ECNL parent I would be looking for a discount

Comment

Juventus Sucks? I’m reading these results and it certainly doesn’t sound like they suck. Maybe you’re just a stupid Cnt. Just sayin.

Comment

Try hundreds of thousands.
              The Tournament brought in $139,620 gross (164 Teams)
              Assuming every team paid the listed price
              (They allegedly gave $50 discounts per team for clubs that brought more than 8 teams)
              (This is also assuming all Bolts, teams and affiliate teams paid full rate)

Take Discounts out $6150.00 off leaves you at $133,470

Field and Referee Costs are $73,106
              (Going off known Referee rates, and field rental rates per hour for UP, Legion and Lovell)
              (Assuming MT Ida is free)
              (Assuming Cohasset $25 higher than UP, since no Galway teams were in)

So rough profitability before discounts, insurance, sanctioning costs, and paid staff is about $60,364, (90% of staff was volunteer)

If the Bolts teams (not counting Green Lions, and St Michael's Affiliates) did not pay a dime to themselves take out $29,655, which pushes the Gross Profit to $32,459 before staff, sanctioning, or insurance costs..

So honestly I would figure they made in the 50K neighborhood.

Comment

#smurf

Correct - non weymouth fields did not get the message - possible posted by Surf as we won so many games
                #smurf

Comment

The Tournament brought in $139,620 gross (164 Teams)
                  Assuming every team paid the listed price
                  (They allegedly gave $50 discounts per team for clubs that brought more than 8 teams)
                  (This is also assuming all Bolts, teams and affiliate teams paid full rate)

Take Discounts out $6150.00 off leaves you at $133,470

Field and Referee Costs are $73,106
                  (Going off known Referee rates, and field rental rates per hour for UP, Legion and Lovell)
                  (Assuming MT Ida is free)
                  (Assuming Cohasset $25 higher than UP, since no Galway teams were in)

So rough profitability before discounts, insurance, sanctioning costs, and paid staff is about $60,364, (90% of staff was volunteer)

If the Bolts teams (not counting Green Lions, and St Michael's Affiliates) did not pay a dime to themselves take out $29,655, which pushes the Gross Profit to $32,459 before staff, sanctioning, or insurance costs..

So honestly I would figure they made in the 50K neighborhood.
                  Hopefully they post the scores. But knowing the bolts....

Comment

Hopefully they post the scores. But knowing the bolts....
                    I can 100% assure, you every score was given to a field marshal to be recorded in score books, they collected them all

Comment

I can 100% assure, you every score was given to a field marshal to be recorded in score books, they collected them all
                      Ok we believe you.

Comment

Juventus had some 2011 boys teams. They were fun to watch.

Comment

I must admit that atheism Juventus teams looked good.

Comment

I must admit that atheism Juventus teams looked good.
                            Can we refer to them as JuvenGPS... If we are being honest Juventus did not develop any of these players or teams they acquired them.

Comment

Can we refer to them as JuvenGPS... If we are being honest Juventus did not develop any of these players or teams they acquired them.
                              Hi Surf Dad here we a blast and all the players and coaches are great

Comment

2011 Juventus boys team was very good. Killed all the other teams. Exciting team for sure.

Steel 2011 gave them a good game on the last day.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X