Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    More "takers" in AL than here. It wi drive Con crazy.. Higher percentage of people using government support in red ststes, especially Southern ones, than blue states
    %?-- but actual people on assistance , Blue states rule

actual dollars going out ,matter

Comment

TRUMP will crush covid like he did hillary in 2016.
      Next he will crush Biden next Month!!!!
      Well, our infection rate is twice the UK’s but Boris is moving to a 4 week shutdown next week. Maybe Trump should do something other than pretend he there is no problem?

Comment

I am certainly NOT voting for the candidate that is being supported by people that are plotting kidnapping and murders of duly
        Elected officials in order to bring chaos to our localities.

I will be voting for everything our great nation has always stood for and against the fascist domestic terrorists backing Trump so I'm voting for Biden !!!
        Fixed ^^^ that

Comment

Keep up those false accusations without any facts to back it up...Trump has done more for black America in his time as president than Biden has in his whole career...were you surprised to find out about the predator remark by uncle joe?
          The Central Park Five speaking for millions of others disagree.

Trump never apologized to them did he ?

Birtherism was awesome too!

Comment

The Central Park Five speaking for millions of others disagree.

Trump never apologized to them did he ?

Birtherism was awesome too!
            Those are some of the many reasons Trump's support among AA has never gone above 15% for more than a news cycle, and has nearly always been in the 8% -10% range. Now that AA are dying at a faster rate than whites and the tanked economy hits them harder (more likely to work lower paying jobs that can't be done from home) Trump has no message for them. Telling AA voters "I've been great for you" when they see none of it? That's just wishful thinking, not reality.

Comment

Those are some of the many reasons Trump's support among AA has never gone above 15% for more than a news cycle, and has nearly always been in the 8% -10% range. Now that AA are dying at a faster rate than whites and the tanked economy hits them harder (more likely to work lower paying jobs that can't be done from home) Trump has no message for them. Telling AA voters "I've been great for you" when they see none of it? That's just wishful thinking, not reality.
              Guarantee trump carries over 15%.

Comment

Guarantee trump carries over 15%.
                No way in hell he goes above 10% for African Americans. He'll do a little better with Hispanics, but only because Hispanic men fall for his machismo act. Hispanic women can't stand him.

Comment

No way in hell he goes above 10% for African Americans. He'll do a little better with Hispanics, but only because Hispanic men fall for his machismo act. Hispanic women can't stand him.
                  we shall see

Comment

we shall see
                    Why don’t you guys put your $ where mouths are and water a few bucks on it. I always find that when I offer cons an opportunity to back their opinions up with their $, things get much quieter.

Comment

Why don’t you guys put your $ where mouths are and water a few bucks on it. I always find that when I offer cons an opportunity to back their opinions up with their $, things get much quieter.
                      I said we shall see- which side of the wager (not water) would that statement put me on?

Comment

I said we shall see- which side of the wager (not water) would that statement put me on?
                        Sounds like you are a “wanker.”

Comment

Sounds like you are a “wanker.”
                          saying "wanker" automatically makes you a dooche, so im cool with that
                          been called worse by better

Comment

saying "wanker" automatically makes you a dooche, so im cool with that
                            been called worse by better
                            Oh I can manage to call you way worse but why? Let’s just listen to what the most horrible president ever just has to say in Michigan.

After proclaiming he's "not a diva," Trump is complaining repeatedly about how hard the wind is hitting his face, "directly," and saying repeatedly that the stage wasn't set up at the right angle by his staff.

Cons are all this weak and squishy these days. Years ago they would have been called “girly men” but now we recognize that would be an insult to girls

Comment

Oh I can manage to call you way worse but why? Let’s just listen to what the most horrible president ever just has to say in Michigan.

After proclaiming he's "not a diva," Trump is complaining repeatedly about how hard the wind is hitting his face, "directly," and saying repeatedly that the stage wasn't set up at the right angle by his staff.

Cons are all this weak and squishy these days. Years ago they would have been called “girly men” but now we recognize that would be an insult to girls
                              im sure there is no wind in Bidens basement

Comment

Polling at about 20% with black men. Black women may be a tougher pull because they are more likely to have an attitude and follow others and do what they are told to by their democrat handlers. Plus there are a bunch of them married to liberal white dudes and are brainwashed

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X