Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The NE girls are playing great...seriously who are they even playing? When you beat teams so easily that does absolutely nothing for your development.
    parents were sold a bill of good that EDP would be as good / better than the NEP (it isn't) and that Surf would soon join the ECNL (not happening)

Comment

parents were sold a bill of good that EDP would be as good / better than the NEP (it isn't) and that Surf would soon join the ECNL (not happening)
      It wouldn't be at all surprising to see Surf join ECNL, but it is absolutely certain that EDP will improve as NEP continues to bleed teams. I think everybody realized this year and especially this fall was going to be a transitional time with no perfect options.

Comment

Smurfs, ya right. You can't be serious

Comment

Why would anyone believe a word coming from any couch involved at surf.

AP / JB / PB heavily involved at Surf behind the scenes but not listed anywhere on Surf website.

All 3 under federal investigation.

Surf girls program ECNL? Please, the girls program at surf is worse than the girls program at gps, yet surf will get Ecnl? You must of been smoking some good sh*t to believe that.

All they want is your $ and $ only.

Comment

Why would anyone believe a word coming from any couch involved at surf.

AP / JB / PB heavily involved at Surf behind the scenes but not listed anywhere on Surf website.

All 3 under federal investigation.

Surf girls program ECNL? Please, the girls program at surf is worse than the girls program at gps, yet surf will get Ecnl? You must of been smoking some good sh*t to believe that.

All they want is your $ and $ only.
            That was the initial pitch to parents.... We'll do DPL year one, SD Surf will help us get in ECNL soon, if ECNL is not in option in year 2 we'll do GAL, until it is.

Comment

It wouldn't be at all surprising to see Surf join ECNL, but it is absolutely certain that EDP will improve as NEP continues to bleed teams. I think everybody realized this year and especially this fall was going to be a transitional time with no perfect options.
              anyone who thinks NE surf will be in the ECNL has no idea how these leagues work. period. they will NEVER be let in.

further. . EDP will improve as the NEP bleeds teams ? huh ? what teams are left to jump that would improve the quality of EDP?

the fact is DPL is a decent league. . the problem for the GAL clubs is the very top of the pyramid

Comment

That was the initial pitch to parents.... We'll do DPL year one, SD Surf will help us get in ECNL soon, if ECNL is not in option in year 2 we'll do GAL, until it is.
                Was sold the same thing. So glad we stayed with our club which has a track record of being accepted into the best leagues. Unlike those involved in Surf

Comment

The NE girls are playing great...seriously who are they even playing? When you beat teams so easily that does absolutely nothing for your development.
                  The 07 team lost to RI Surf

Comment

Every one of these posts illustrates why they need to consolidate these leagues.

Comment

Bold faced lies! The RI Surf coaches were promising the same thing. Touting EDP when they were trying unsuccessfully to get into DPL

Comment

Surf, meh...oh, apologies, I mean #smurf

Comment

I’m pretty sure Surf is a pyramid scheme built on false promises, lies, stealing coaches, etc.
                          They have zero chance at getting ECNL. They are not respected by anyone.

Comment

I’m pretty sure Surf is a pyramid scheme built on false promises, lies, stealing coaches, etc.
                            They have zero chance at getting ECNL. They are not respected by anyone.
                            No No No just ask Hi Surf Dad here my experience blah blah blah what a joke

Comment

No No No just ask Hi Surf Dad here my experience blah blah blah what a joke
                              Where is that Dad I miss his positive Surf posts

Comment

Where is that Dad I miss his positive Surf posts
                                He’s too busy chasing Surf coaches away from his wife

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X