Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sweetie..... just repeating what your savior dementia O’biden called him and in case u are wondering “O’biden”- he strangely referred to himself as O’biden in a speech. Soooo....Governor Parker comes from Joe O’biden! All of us calling him Governor Parker please tell O’biden the Gov. of Mass is named Charlie Baker!!
    Oh! LOL! Didn't realize the parker thing was a quote. My apologies to you, thought you were just being disrespectful to our Governor! Guess I missed that quote. Seems trifle compared to our current commander in chiefs push to pad his portfolio (at the expense of our nation)

Comment

My D played this morning with mask on and didn't have a word to say about it after the game. It's a new normal for her.
      Thanks MYSA staff pretending to have a daughter.

Comment

Our d complained first few times. Doesn't complain as much now. I'ts obvious she's enjoying herself. Most likely she would rather put up with the annoyance as its allows her to kick it around with her buds. As long as its temporary too. Maybe they'll be beasts when masks do come off

Comment

Thanks MYSA staff pretending to have a daughter.
          My kids care more about the stupid rule changes than the masks. They think masks are unnecessary since they have been practicing and playing all summer with no issues, but they hate the rule changes and say they ruin the game.

Comment

If they are wearing masks full time ,why the rule changes.Makes little sense.

Comment

Make NBA players wear masks at practices and games.

Comment

Oh! LOL! Didn't realize the parker thing was a quote. My apologies to you, thought you were just being disrespectful to our Governor! Guess I missed that quote. Seems trifle compared to our current commander in chiefs push to pad his portfolio (at the expense of our nation)
                I guess forgetting a Gov.’s name is not as bad as forgetting that you are running for President and not senator or more weirdly confusing your own wife with your sister or most weirdly confusing that you are Jill’s husbands and not Joe’s husband but hey....

Comment

How will bail out after 2 years and kamila will take over

Comment

Because masks don’t stop anything especially when breathing heavily.

Comment

How will bail out after 2 years and kamila will take over
                      That’s the plan. Or his own party will deem him unfit to serve in Year 1.
                      Same outcome.

Comment

Because masks don’t stop anything especially when breathing heavily.
                        Im watching High School football on ESPN right now and both teams DO NOT have masks on. What a welcome site. I feel bad for these poor boys and girls from Massachusetts that are being forced to wear masks.

Comment

Maybe not so great to teach blind obedience to a tyrannical state?
                          Masking of kids while running hard is not acceptable and dangerous to anyone that may have an unkown condition.
                          How far will you let the state go?
                          don't play then

Comment

don't play then
                            Funny.. how about we play real soccer and if you’re scared don’t play.

Comment

Apologies if this has already been posted. Anyone have their child play a full game in a mask yet?

To families of FC Stars players active in Massachusetts:

Until further notice, FC Stars will require face-masks to be worn at all times by players in training and in games occurring in Massachusetts. This is in accordance with the Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association guidelines that are being followed by all the major clubs in the area. We are privileged at this point to be able to provide soccer activities of any sort to our players and the intent here is to ensure that we can continue to do so and conform to all State guidelines. Irrespective of your personal views, we request your patience in these matters and must insist that you follow this mandate. We are hopeful that this will be a short-term measure and that we will be back to "normal" as soon as possible.
                              This wasn’t the case earlier today in Lancaster. Some players wore masks, many didn’t.

Comment

This wasn’t the case earlier today in Lancaster. Some players wore masks, many didn’t.
                                My D game had full mask participation. Though I still think it is stupid. The lack of being physical with shoulder to shoulder play not allowed is even more ridiculous. It’s become futsal on a big field.

Glad all our games are out of state this fall.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X