Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is AP the biggest fraud in youth soccer??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Late fall AP already on pitch
    Was coaching this week...

Comment

For the life of me I don’t get the continual trashing of others. You don’t like them then move on and act like they never existed. This is 100% an obsession. I’d be worried about your mental health if I were you.

Comment

Seems to me AP piped his wife. Maybe the poster is the piped wife?

Comment

Isn’t AP going to jail? Convinced someone to delete files on computer during investigation?
          Exactly nice guy who screwed over his best friend. Good role model for your son/daughter.

Comment

For the life of me I don’t get the continual trashing of others. You don’t like them then move on and act like they never existed. This is 100% an obsession. I’d be worried about your mental health if I were you.
            Shut up you idiot. Stay off this forum with sensible posts. This is all about trash talking.

Comment

covid

ap left you at the alter, move on. as far as the surf being hated who cares people hate teams that win. let it play out.

Comment

Remember when everyone used to post about hating MH..and then they hired him

Comment

ap left you at the alter, move on. as far as the surf being hated who cares people hate teams that win. let it play out.
                  This is hilarious. Who are you? What has AP leaving his wife at the alter got to do with anything you sad person.

Comment

agreed, you try to bash ap on different threads, don't lose sleep over it. you need to move on or since you bring up ap initials what are your initials?
                    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Good to see the man back with his usual put downs on the Juventus Boston thread. You are half the man MH is despite being double the size

Comment

Good to see the man back with his usual put downs on the Juventus Boston thread. You are half the man MH is despite being double the size
                        His mouth is 5x

Comment

This is hilarious. Who are you? What has AP leaving his wife at the alter got to do with anything you sad person.
                          That’s 2 posts from agnostics—for all you non churchgoers, it’s altar.
                          Altered works, though, if you like pot.

Comment

That’s 2 posts from agnostics—for all you non churchgoers, it’s altar.
                            Altered works, though, if you like pot.
                            AP and his pals are hooked on phonics. They are also wicked smaht.

Comment

He didn’t. They got married and then he cheated.

Comment

He didn’t. They got married and then he cheated.
                                Seriously? Coming to an anonymous forum to bash a coaches personal life. You are the lowest of the low.

And no I do don’t work for surf.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X