Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    oh really? where is "black lives matter" when a black kills another black in our countries most dangerous city's where are they? where is the media frenzy when this happens?

(fyi, the top 25 most dangerous cities in the country have a democrat mayor, don't believe me? look it up).

Would all these BS protesters be doing this if a black cop killed mr. Floyd? are these marches about racial or social injustice? is it both? or neither?

Cut the crap, wake up and smell the coffee people...I'm proud to have a simple mind but i know bull**** when I see and smell it.
    I also know that kool-aid tastes good but i also know its not good for me. do you?

keep bowing to your liberal slave masters. they love chaos and use it to scare you.
    One officer is Asian and another looks to have some black ancestry. Its about POLICE brutality and inequality in the justice system.

Comment

oh really? where is "black lives matter" when a black kills another black in our countries most dangerous city's where are they? where is the media frenzy when this happens?

(fyi, the top 25 most dangerous cities in the country have a democrat mayor, don't believe me? look it up).

Would all these BS protesters be doing this if a black cop killed mr. Floyd? are these marches about racial or social injustice? is it both? or neither?

Cut the crap, wake up and smell the coffee people...I'm proud to have a simple mind but i know bull**** when I see and smell it.
      I also know that kool-aid tastes good but i also know its not good for me. do you?

keep bowing to your liberal slave masters. they love chaos and use it to scare you.
      The issue is “qualified immunity” something the SC starting making up out of whole cloth in the 60’s and codified in 1982.

Cops and other public officials are “shielded” from being sued for discretionary actions they make while doing their job.

Why in the hell should any public official be shielded?

When cops know they will financially liable for their “mistakes” (like us mere mortals I might add) perhaps they will pause and think. Also, cities can stop paying the settlements out and people can just sue the bad cops

All cons and “good Cops” should be fine with this

Comment

The issue is “qualified immunity” something the SC starting making up out of whole cloth in the 60’s and codified in 1982.

Cops and other public officials are “shielded” from being sued for discretionary actions they make while doing their job.

Why in the hell should any public official be shielded?

When cops know they will financially liable for their “mistakes” (like us mere mortals I might add) perhaps they will pause and think. Also, cities can stop paying the settlements out and people can just sue the bad cops

All cons and “good Cops” should be fine with this
        i am fine as long as any frivolous lawsuit is met with substantial penalties
        and you have to bond your lawsuit- so you cant just bankrupt a cop you dont like

Comment

i am fine as long as any frivolous lawsuit is met with substantial penalties
          and you have to bond your lawsuit- so you cant just bankrupt a cop you dont like
          Cops are protected by the city and the union.

Comment

I would still hit that and I am half Jew

Comment

Cops are protected by the city and the union.
              so are teachers and all municipal employees- whats your point?

Comment

America will Burn Under TRUMP.

I would still hit that and I am half Jew
                its ok, one of those girls is jewish, your going to heaven one way or another brother :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X