Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Select the most expensive club in MA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call them friendlies if that's what MYSA makes clubs do, but at the end of the day, they will be anything but friendlies... the kids will play hard as they always do, even with their masks on.

Comment

You guys are true conspiracy theorists. Ah, the hidden master plan in play for youth soccer. Go over to political threads if you feel the need to spew such theories. You think clubs organizing events would block certain clubs from giving their $ away?

Comment

Took a look at the GA standings so far this year at 2008-2006. Wow.

SSS- 5 wins 0 tie 5 losses
        NEFC- 6 wins 1 tie 0 loss

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

5-5 thats pretty average. Those teams must have played some powerhouses to lose 5x already.
          Does anyone know who SSS played?

Comment

Oakwood and Seacoast. More L’s coming when NEFC games start.

Comment

Oakwood and Seacoast. More L’s coming when NEFC games start.
              Do they play NEFC next week?

Comment

Do they play NEFC next week?
                I was told last week by a coach they are playing NEFC next week at Hillside

Comment

This can not be true! There is no way select’s 08, 07, 06 teams are only a combined 5 wins and 5 losses. Whats going on over there?

Comment

This can not be true! There is no way select’s 08, 07, 06 teams are only a combined 5 wins and 5 losses. Whats going on over there?
                    records will be much worse after this weekend when all 3 teams play NEFC. My prediction is 5 wins and 8 losses a week from today.

Comment

records will be much worse after this weekend when all 3 teams play NEFC. My prediction is 5 wins and 8 losses a week from today.
                      What happened to "Select won't lose a game in GA!"??????

Comment

$4,300 for tuition.
                        $530 for uniforms.

What do other clubs cost?
                        This just makes me laugh every time i read it.

Comment

Yawn and not accurate.

This just makes me laugh every time i read it.

Comment

On another note congrats to the 07 and 08 teams for picking up Lots of got soccer points for their friendly thingy thing over Columbus Day Weekend. It was great to see both team score some major got soccer points. Good job teams!!

Comment

On another note congrats to the 07 and 08 teams for picking up Lots of got soccer points for their friendly thingy thing over Columbus Day Weekend. It was great to see both team score some major got soccer points. Good job teams!!
                              I thought you couldn't get got soccer points for friendlies? If so, No wonder they entered this easy friendly last week and skipped CFC. Guaranteed got soccer points and it must be why they have their own friendly during Thanksgiving. Have to pump up their teams with got soccer in order to justify price to parents.

Comment

Big weekend for SSS they finally play some real competition this weekend. They are playing against NEFC. Should be a good weekend of soccer for the girls.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X