Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey toolbag...kids are working hard in a very difficult time. As we come out of this, most of these kids will be tougher than your sorry ass. They will be an asset to the workforces unlike you. You just can't see that a now 16 year old is going to take your job!
    Ummm...who crapped on your PB&J?

If you can't understand that the typical norms on athletics are different in a pandemic, not sure what I can tell you.

By the time that 16-year old kid is ready for my job, I'll be long retired. I wish them luck, though, and hope our future kids do great things.

Comment

Article about Field Hockey playoff format that will also be used for soccer. Local teams for play in (if needed), preliminary, and quarterfinals. Interesting how it worked out with random drawings for that sport.

https://www.concordmonitor.com/NHIAA-releases-open-tournament-brackets-for-field-hockey-36790299

Comment

When are the regional groups going to be posted on NHIAA?

Comment

Brackets are up.

Comment

Brackets are up.
            I have a hard time looking at the brackets and believing that they are random draw. All of the big dogs in DI boys are into the Prelims and won't have to play a "play in" game. Same in Boys DII -

Comment

Same thing happened with D1 girls

Comment

Same thing happened with D1 girls
                How do you figure that in D1 girls?

BG, Exeter, Concord, Central all play a play in game. Probably 4 of the top 5 teams there. Only above average teams that moved right into Prelims are Timberlane and Bedford. Maybe Alvirne.

Comment

How do you figure that in D1 girls?

BG, Exeter, Concord, Central all play a play in game. Probably 4 of the top 5 teams there. Only above average teams that moved right into Prelims are Timberlane and Bedford. Maybe Alvirne.
                  And Spaulding

Comment

Playoff matchups

Looks random, they have Bedford, Concord and Hanover in same quarter bracket, then the winner of that playing central in the semi's. I see Central, Bedford and Concord as the top 3 teams.

Comment

Looks random, they have Bedford, Concord and Hanover in same quarter bracket, then the winner of that playing central in the semi's. I see Central, Bedford and Concord as the top 3 teams.
                      We now know that Hanover's regional schedule didn't affect their ability to knock off a Concord team that beat both Central and Bedford once each.

Will we see the same from Exeter and BG, teams that played a lighter schedule than usual but were generally regarded by many as the teams to beat going into the season with Central being right there with the best player in the state returning to their team.

I see the semifinals being Central and Hanover and then Exeter and BG.

Comment

Is this a trick question?

Londonderry.
                        Tough to predict what will happen based on regular season.

Central 8-0-2 record in regular season
                        Londonderry 8-1-1 record in regular season

Londonderry over Salem 6-2 in Play In game.

Central over Londonderry 5-0 in Round of 16.

Comment

We now know that Hanover's regional schedule didn't affect their ability to knock off a Concord team that beat both Central and Bedford once each.

Will we see the same from Exeter and BG, teams that played a lighter schedule than usual but were generally regarded by many as the teams to beat going into the season with Central being right there with the best player in the state returning to their team.

I see the semifinals being Central and Hanover and then Exeter and BG.
                          I think this post is mixing girls versus boys soccer.

Comment

Exeter boys lost in PKs to Dover last night... looks like anything can happen in these playoffs!

Hanover vs. Bedford might be the two best teams in DI boys period - and its a quarter final game...

Merrimack is the sleeper in boys DI

GIRLS DI:
                            Bedford girls vs. Hanover girls will be a great game.
                            Exeter can put it cruise control until they get tot he finals. They wont be tested.

BOYS DII:
                            Oyster River and Bow will face off in the finals. Only team to stand a fighting chance would be Lebanon.

GIRLS DII:
                            Merrimack Valley can reserve the bus for the semis now - their JV kids can beat their entire region.
                            The OR / Coe Brown game should be good they played to a 1-0 game earlier this year.

Comment

Why Merrimack?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X