Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How are masks taking the joy out of soccer?
    Just think abut a month ago we were even able
    To play games.
    Now that would take the joy out of soccer
    What are you talking about? We were practicing and scrimmaging for a month without the crazy mask and rule changes and everyone was fine. Now weeks before the season starts we get hit with this. I’m actually thankful to be going out of state for games and tournaments now.

Comment

I don’t wear a mask because I am trying to get rona
      so I can donate plasma when I recover
      It is not so easy however
      months already and I am still as healthy as can be
      But I will persist for the greater good.
      Covid's hard to get. I put in a bunch of pre-orders and go out late, can't get it

Comment

Get used to masks. By Halloween they’ll need to be over players’ noses and mouths instead of just under their chin.

Comment

What are you talking about? We were practicing and scrimmaging for a month without the crazy mask and rule changes and everyone was fine. Now weeks before the season starts we get hit with this. I’m actually thankful to be going out of state for games and tournaments now.
          According the Mass Youth Soccer, the virus was dormant during that month that we were practicing normally, don't you know?

Comment

Masks on kids playing sports looks and is ridiculous. The kids aren't the super spreaders. Was on the news again today. If you want masks to walk to the field as you pasty the grandmas and grandpas in the parking lot fine. But no masks needed while playing. So silly.

Comment

Where’s Hunter?

Comment

Where’s Hunter?
                Has anyone fallen so far from graces than Guiliani? I almost feel bad for him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X