Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was there. They did say that they offered to return money and everyone said keep it and use for facility whenever it's identified. Whether it's true or not is another issue. However, they DID say that.

MK also talked about how he has deviated from what the club was all about and apologized. Pro.ised to focus on basics. Also talked about loyalty... saying those of you here are loyal and he appreciated that.

Compared to previous meetings, attendance was light.
    What was the specific discussion regarding the facility then? There must have been discussion on that. Where did the meeting take place?

Comment

I was there. They did say that they offered to return money and everyone said keep it and use for facility whenever it's identified. Whether it's true or not is another issue. However, they DID say that.

MK also talked about how he has deviated from what the club was all about and apologized. Pro.ised to focus on basics. Also talked about loyalty... saying those of you here are loyal and he appreciated that.

How did he deviate from what the club is all about? Elaborate kindly.

Comment

Treating kids and their families like less than dog shlt is probably at the top of the list

Comment

Yep, those were once loyal families too.

Comment

You weren’t there, lies!

Comment

Treating kids and their families like less than dog shlt is probably at the top of the list
              No they've always done that. It's the BS way. They just got away with it when they were a stronger club. Now that they're struggling and with the whole facility fiasco families are less willing to put up with it.

Comment

Loyalty means nothing to a sociopath. Just another useful word.
                Similar to DTrump. They expect 110% loyalty but would throw anyone under the bus if it was good for them.

Comment

Recent academy keeper left. People should hear that families story. Great representation of what this organization is really about.

Comment

Recent academy keeper left. People should hear that families story. Great representation of what this organization is really about.
                    Why don’t you just tell us? Anonymous board, it’s ok.

Comment

Do tell. My GK tried out there but wasn't impressed, along with all the other things I'd heard about the club. Went elsewhere.

Comment

Similar to DTrump. They expect 110% loyalty but would throw anyone under the bus if it was good for them.
                        And he hires only the Best People.

Comment

And he hires only the Best People.
                          the few best people he had leave, kind of like BS also

Comment

the few best people he had leave, kind of like BS also
                            A few of the better younger coaches jumped ship, mostly has same old crew running program

Comment

So than share the story so other families with young GK can know what to expect

Comment

The impression I got from the meeting was that MK has somehow become aware that he is not the only game in town and no longer top dog. He talked about getting back to basics and looking to improve development and scheduling.

If they actually follow through on what they talked about it will be a positive step and I would be more inclined to stick with them. I have my doubts. I do hope they get it done.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X