Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We know that clubs charge a lot of money to play soccer. We have heard one owner drives a Bentley. Which club owner is top of the money pile? Some contenders....
    1) CFC/ Coxon
    2) FSA/ DiTommassi
    3) Beachside/ Kydes
    4) Oakwood/ Farrell-Derella
    5) Rush/ Salvatore
    6) Ginga/ Everson
    7) Shoreline/ Simpson

Anyone else?.....what do you think these guys are worth? US Soccer, where is the money?
    Couple things to factor.

Who makes most are all their income from Soccer business? What are their margins?
    Club like CFC and so many franchises (total number of player) FSA so many team one location. Service industry always has high margins.

Which club has the highest Margins?
    Which club has the highest total revenue?

Profit Margins highest to lowest
    Kydes (atleast %20, CPAs don't make that kind of Margin said it's kids sports he taking this from worse number would be higher but BS expenses cover for profit Mickey Kydes soccer expenses)
    Coxon (before CFC Park)
    Salvatore
    Everson
    DiTommassi
    Simpson
    Farrell-Derella

Interesting that a non-profit has the highest margins.

total Revenue
    Coxon (now we see how he can drive Bentley and play with ponies)
    DiTommassi (brings in a lot but also has spent a lot)
    Everson (rising star counting all soccer businesses Ginga, Brazil CT and Ginga)
    Kydes Kydes soccer (surprising but covers several town and reaches more players)
    Rush/ Salvatore
    Kydes Beachside (would higher but Mickey Kydes soccer is seperate)
    Farrell-Derella not far behind
    Shoreline/ Simpson Way behind is Danny boy

Comment

It has to be between Everson at Ginga and Salvatore at Rush. Everson's big revenue stream is his camps and town programs. Salvatore makes his big money on his international tours.

Comment

It has to be between Everson at Ginga and Salvatore at Rush. Everson's big revenue stream is his camps and town programs. Salvatore makes his big money on his international tours.
        BS runs town programs as well,in well off towns too.

Comment

Honestly sad to say this but a lot of scum in this industry. Club owners will try to skimp coaches out of every nickel and dime they can. Especially new young coaches just getting into the game. I’ve seen tax returns for one club/ facility owner who was paying his full time employee a whopping 5 dollars an hour on a 1099! Imagine working 60 hour weeks for that.

Guys get into this job because they love the game, yes they work harder than you may think and no they don’t deserve 100k a year but a lot of these club owners will really get the best of there coaches if they allow it.
          Parents past and present should line up, shake hands and congratulate each other for creating all this new found wealth over the past 20 or so years. Take a bow ! Well done !

Comment

I will give Coxon a pass. They just sunk some serious capital into Bethany facility.
            coxon is the state's biggest tool

cfc dad

Comment

I will give Coxon a pass. They just sunk some serious capital into Bethany facility.
              Coxon is like Jim Calhoun. He deserves every penny in my opinion. The guy built a hell of a franchise, and I've never really heard anyone say a bad thing about him . Good on him.

FSA dad

Comment

Coxon is like Jim Calhoun. He deserves every penny in my opinion. The guy built a hell of a franchise, and I've never really heard anyone say a bad thing about him . Good on him.

FSA dad
                I agree.

Comment

Been at CFC for many years on the United side, my only comment is that Matt Micors is by far the best owner their. Can communicate with the players, only one who actually cares about parents concerns when they are justifiable, and clearly knows the game.

Comment

FSA dad
                    also agree
                    -afc family

Comment

Honestly sad to say this but a lot of scum in this industry. Club owners will try to skimp coaches out of every nickel and dime they can. Especially new young coaches just getting into the game. I’ve seen tax returns for one club/ facility owner who was paying his full time employee a whopping 5 dollars an hour on a 1099! Imagine working 60 hour weeks for that.

Guys get into this job because they love the game, yes they work harder than you may think and no they don’t deserve 100k a year but a lot of these club owners will really get the best of there coaches if they allow it.
                      OW is especially cheap. They pay peanuts.

Comment

I've heard stories of non and underpayment over the years that I felt should have been pursued with the state labor commission. A lot of the newer/younger coaches are taken advantage of, and it's not right.

Comment

OW is especially cheap. They pay peanuts.
                          Facilities are in poor condition as well. CFC built new and FSA does a nice job managing theirs.

Comment

I've heard stories of non and underpayment over the years that I felt should have been pursued with the state labor commission. A lot of the newer/younger coaches are taken advantage of, and it's not right.
                            This happens more than you think and is happening right now, I know there’s been a few posts here about it but these things should be brought to state

Comment

FSA dad
                              you obviously don't know that snogger

Comment

you obviously don't know that snogger
                                I think poster was being sarcastic

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X