Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If ocys closes youth soccer

If ocys leaves the youth business can thenother clubs absorb the kids? Ocys is arguably the biggest youth club in Central Florida. What a **** storm them shuutting their doors would cause. Are other clubs ready to step up?

Give me a fvckin break....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      If ocys leaves the youth business can thenother clubs absorb the kids? Ocys is arguably the biggest youth club in Central Florida. What a **** storm them shuutting their doors would cause. Are other clubs ready to step up?
      I know u are so far up hues ass that u can’t think straight but let me enlighten u. OCYS isn’t going anywhere. So tonite when u go to bed give hue a big kiss for us all.

Comment

I know u are so far up hues ass that u can’t think straight but let me enlighten u. OCYS isn’t going anywhere. So tonite when u go to bed give hue a big kiss for us all.
        Ya give him a kiss and hug. OC would never give up the USL Pro feeder team this would never happen.

And

OC would Never and I mean never get rid of BOYS US Soccer Academy I mean this would never happen in LIKE 2 MILLION YEARS LET ALONE 1 MILLION YEARS.

Comment

Ya give him a kiss and hug. OC would never give up the USL Pro feeder team this would never happen.

And

OC would Never and I mean never get rid of BOYS US Soccer Academy I mean this would never happen in LIKE 2 MILLION YEARS LET ALONE 1 MILLION YEARS.
          Never say Never. OCYS dumped both DA and USL Pro Feeder team

Next up will be GIRLS DA. IT’s GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me it’s GONE

Then the Youth Club

Hugs and Kisses Frances

Comment

Trust me it’s GONE

Then the Youth Club

Hugs and Kisses Frances
            Sh-t storm and Dumpster Fire has occurred at the Great Orlando City.

Comment

Sh-t storm and Dumpster Fire has occurred at the Great Orlando City.
              The pyramid has collapsed... Purple Rain Purple Rain

Dearly Beloved

Comment

Dearly Beloved
                OC faithful can’t handle the Purple Sh-t storm

It’s done11111

Only a matter of time.

Phil is gone. Left his 4th wife and moved onto bigger Moutains

Can you handle the TRUTH or are you at a loss for words

Comment

Dearly Beloved
                  The Pyramid has collapsed under the Pro MLS franchise.

It seems to me that Brazilian owner is getting ready to sell this MLS franchise.

Comment

Wow this is unbelievable if even remotely true. My have the mighty fallen. Years ago it was a goal to be on the purple 1 team and now they are a after thought. To much emphasis to keep OC players over better talent at tryout. Favorite words from coaches " Hey we will start him on purple 2 and move him up when season starts".
                    Have to put the blame on the OC coaches for this. Karma?

Comment

OC is a dumpster fire!

Comment

OC is a dumpster fire!
                        I heard that OCYS is closing. The coaches are looking for new jobs and not waiting until the summer. Later Gator

Comment

Trust me it’s GONE

Then the Youth Club

Hugs and Kisses Frances

Honestly....you better be careful what you wish for. The one thing that the OP GDA teams are not lacking is talent. 3 of the 4 teams have been successful against the BEST teams in the SE US... with the u14 team being one of the top 2 in the SE.

A lot of those girls will play for any club they want and will taking either your little Mia's spot or their playing time.

Enjoy the B team

Comment

There's a whole lot of schadenfeude in this thread. And hoping.

Why would the Girls DA be gone? Answer...It's not going anywhere. The teams have done well. Do you really think that USSF isn't going to have a GDA in Orlando? No, of course they are. Great demographics and geographics for them.

Coaching turnover? IF that happens...oh well. Training may actually improve...

I could see the GDA losing subsidization. Then....they'll be just like every other club team in the state where you have to pay, not the end of the world.

Comment

There's a whole lot of schadenfeude in this thread. And hoping.

Why would the Girls DA be gone? Answer...It's not going anywhere. The teams have done well. Do you really think that USSF isn't going to have a GDA in Orlando? No, of course they are. Great demographics and geographics for them.

Coaching turnover? IF that happens...oh well. Training may actually improve...

I could see the GDA losing subsidization. Then....they'll be just like every other club team in the state where you have to pay, not the end of the world.
                              All true, but stop using big words. It makes them feel more stupider.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X