Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Half the Revs squads go to ProProject training.
    What is ProProject? Who runs it?

Comment

Half the Revs squads go to ProProject training.
      So the club that thinks it's the s hit has half it's players doing outside training? Check out the ProProject instagram and YouTube channel. I see plenty of currents Revs boys. They won't grant waivers. Won't let you do off season outside training when they take the winter off (4.5 hours a week down to zero until February, awesome for development). But are they turning a blind eye to this? Proves the point that Revs training is garbage. . .

Comment

So the club that thinks it's the s hit has half it's players doing outside training? Check out the ProProject instagram and YouTube channel. I see plenty of currents Revs boys. They won't grant waivers. Won't let you do off season outside training when they take the winter off (4.5 hours a week down to zero until February, awesome for development). But are they turning a blind eye to this? Proves the point that Revs training is garbage. . .
        Names and all on the hashtags. 🤔

Comment

What is ProProject? Who runs it?
          https://instagram.com/theproproject?...=17jhi8cbgc5wt

Smart guy must be making a fortune.
          theproproject.com

Comment

She's baaaack

Names and all on the hashtags. 🤔
            Staying up past your bedtime?https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...74/312/879.jpg

Comment

the Con way

Staying up past your bedtime?
              Wrong scene man. Here she is obsessing away on TS at her Portuguese fishing village.
              http://i.imgur.com/ZqQ5mJi.jpg

Comment

I would guess that all Revs players do some kind of outside training. 4.5 hrs per week, 7 months a year = 126 hours per year doesnt come close to being enough.

Comment

Legit logistics question . . . If my kid is a boarding student at prep, how does he get to Black Rock for training? Looks like it's in Western Mass? Or is there some Lake Placid residential thing going on?
                  Black Rock organized busses to the practice locations.

The Northwoods thing is new this year and a bit more separated, though maybe those boys will be on Black Rock tournament teams.

Comment

Black Rock organized busses to the practice locations.

The Northwoods thing is new this year and a bit more separated, though maybe those boys will be on Black Rock tournament teams.
                    PS the Prep Academy part of Black Rock is separate from the rest of the club. The prep school players practiced in four different locations to minimize traveling.

Comment

I would guess that all Revs players do some kind of outside training. 4.5 hrs per week, 7 months a year = 126 hours per year doesnt come close to being enough.
                      If you don’t do outside training you won’t develop and gonna get cut.

Comment

PS the Prep Academy part of Black Rock is separate from the rest of the club. The prep school players practiced in four different locations to minimize traveling.
                        PPS this is amateur hour

Comment

PPS this is amateur hour
                          Black Rock prep boys team are a bunch of 3rd rate players.(I am familiar with ALL of them) For the older boys (men), their PDL or even Bolts PDL is worth doing. If you're invited that is, while playing collegiate soccer of just prior.

Comment

Dance mom,
                            Your kid is still on social media practicing outside of the Revs. It's on him.

Comment

A fledgling program that's been around for 10+ years lol.
                              Failing program

Comment

Failing program
                                They are succeeding in spending as little as possible on the academy program that MLS requires them to have. It’s like paying your taxes to be a member of the club, and their approach is pure Trump.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X