Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe just like Rennick's clueless American parents who had visions of Pulisic in their heads when they carted their poor kid to Frankfurt. Came back,got suspended, now going to Indiana like originally planned to play sh*tty collegiate soccer. Another one who thinks he's "going pro"
    Probably going to school for free, then he can still go pro in the US. He'll be just fine. If he couldn't hack it in Europe then it wouldn't matter when he went. Getting a free education is a very good deal.

Is it worse to never even reach for a dream, or to reach, fail and pick yourself up and move on?

Comment

I'm sure you're a perfect parent - look at all the time you spend other peoples choices rather than with your own kids.

Who cares if the experiment blows up? Their decisions, not yours. Go over to their house and have a heart-to-heart if you feel the need to try and save him. But trashing the family on an anonymous chat board? All that does is make your feel better about yourself. He'll have tried. Many people have learned valuable lessons from failures, but they never would have without trying first.
      Go over to their house? Not a chance... not without a bullet proof vest my man!!

Comment

Go over to their house? Not a chance... not without a bullet proof vest my man!!
        Stereotype much?

Comment

Probably going to school for free, then he can still go pro in the US. He'll be just fine. If he couldn't hack it in Europe then it wouldn't matter when he went. Getting a free education is a very good deal.

Is it worse to never even reach for a dream, or to reach, fail and pick yourself up and move on?
          Free, free, free...that's all I hear from you stupids. Once again for you dumbass*s, 9.9 scholarships per soccer team spread out over multiple players for all four years. Feel free to joy it down on your cocktail napkin. You wanted free? Shoulda had a girl.

Comment

Free, free, free...that's all I hear from you stupids. Once again for you dumbass*s, 9.9 scholarships per soccer team spread out over multiple players for all four years. Feel free to jot it down on your cocktail napkins. You wanted free? Shoulda had a girl.

Comment

Free, free, free...that's all I hear from you stupids. Once again for you dumbass*s, 9.9 scholarships per soccer team spread out over multiple players for all four years. Feel free to jot it down on your cocktail napkins. You wanted free? Shoulda had a girl.
              Said the dude who doesn't know how to post

Somehow I think an NT player shouldn't have any trouble getting a nice package, unlike your kid

Comment

Somehow I think an NT player shouldn't have any trouble getting a nice package, unlike your kid
                Oh, how the misinformed like to speak freely here.

Comment

Your boyfriend thinks I have a nice package but I don't swing that way.

Comment

Oh, how the misinformed like to speak freely here.
                    and unless you have a copy of his agreement with the school neither your nor the other poster can prove either side. But an NT player? Yeah, he'll get a good deal. Might not be 100% but it will be well and above the pittance given most players

Comment

Beautiful quote there at the end, put it on the chalkboard in my kitchen. Hope you don't mind. Now back to reality, I see the kid on the Bolts in September. Just like Rennicks, the kid who tried to "go pro" in Colombia and the two other Revs who tried to do the same in b*mfuk Central America.

Comment

and unless you have a copy of his agreement with the school neither your nor the other poster can prove either side. But an NT player? Yeah, he'll get a good deal. Might not be 100% but it will be well and above the pittance given most players
                        Do you come from a long line of mental midgets or is it just you that is first generational? Honest question Einstein.

Comment

No comparison. MB didn't drop everything thinking he can strut onto a Portuguese First Division soccer team. He's going to a private "school". Has anyone heard of that concept?
                          and still will be playing Academy soccer.
                          He should've stayed with the Revs, the ISL caters to silver spoon a-holes and the soccer sucks. Big friggin' mistake.

Comment

He should've stayed with the Revs, the ISL caters to silver spoon a-holes and the soccer sucks. Big friggin' mistake.
                            Another one bites the dust. There should be certification courses for parents. MB has been grossly ill advised.

Comment

Getting a good education and opening more college doors? Yeah. Big mistake for sure. If he isn't pro material, as claimed, then he should focus on education right? Face it, the Revs don't have a good track record of developing talent or even placing kids in top programs. Plenty of ISL kids wind up in great schools. In the end that's where 99.9% will end up anyway - playing in college and then in some U40 men's league.

Comment

Getting a good education and opening more college doors? Yeah. Big mistake for sure. If he isn't pro material, as claimed, then he should focus on education right? Face it, the Revs don't have a good track record of developing talent or even placing kids in top programs. Plenty of ISL kids wind up in great schools. In the end that's where 99.9% will end up anyway - playing in college and then in some U40 men's league.
                                "Pro material", guess we'll never know now. Now that he'll be playing the equivalent of wheelchair soccer in the ISL. If what we heard here is factual, the fact that he's joining the Bolts in the winter is at least promising. Not all is lost.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X