Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for the right fit

My daughter has it. By "it" I mean the thing that sets her apart from everyone else on the pitch. Anyone who is worth their weight in soccer can recognize it and knows what I am talking about. She is 11 and I hope we haven't missed the boat yet when it comes to joining a club team. since we are new to the area we are looking for recommendations as far as what club to join. Also would it be a good idea for her to play on a boys team? One more thing, how many years do you have to play ODP before you go to the Olympics?

I heard it takes four years of ODP before you get to be on the Olympic team

Comment

11, you say? This should fit juuuuust about right.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showpo...ostcount=30084

Comment

Still not convinced BTNT is ill?

Comment

What truly is the point of these threads? The same person comes on and starts pathetic weirdness. How is this person someone who is passionate or knowledgeable about soccer? It’s very juvenile and strange. The person should seek medical help.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            What truly is the point of these threads? The same person comes on and starts pathetic weirdness. How is this person someone who is passionate or knowledgeable about soccer? It’s very juvenile and strange. The person should seek medical help.
            But posters again and again reply to the posts as if they're serious. I guess the OP likes observing gullible people. Seems like there's better things to do with ones free time but whatever floats your boat.

Comment

My daughter has it. By "it" I mean the thing that sets her apart from everyone else on the pitch. Anyone who is worth their weight in soccer can recognize it and knows what I am talking about. She is 11 and I hope we haven't missed the boat yet when it comes to joining a club team. since we are new to the area we are looking for recommendations as far as what club to join. Also would it be a good idea for her to play on a boys team? One more thing, how many years do you have to play ODP before you go to the Olympics?

Boys DA, TB 12 diet, College consultant, personal trainer for conditioning, technical coach. Then step back and let the pro's deal with this prodigy. I know Earl Woods was able to guide Tiger for most of his amateur career but you sound clueless.

Comment

Boys DA, TB 12 diet, College consultant, personal trainer for conditioning, technical coach. Then step back and let the pro's deal with this prodigy. I know Earl Woods was able to guide Tiger for most of his amateur career but you sound clueless.
                I can see boys at early age..but when should she switch back over

Comment

I can see boys at early age..but when should she switch back over
                  With today's advances in medicine and social acceptance (s)he can switch over whenever it feels right

Comment

With today's advances in medicine and social acceptance (s)he can switch over whenever it feels right
                    That's not what I meant!

Comment

That's not what I meant!
                      Did you mean when should she switch over from heterosexual to lesbian? I think we’re all confused.

Comment

Did you mean when should she switch over from heterosexual to lesbian? I think we’re all confused.
                        Oh, and spare us all the uproar over the “age of the child” . There IS no child. This is fictional, like every thread this d*******g starts.

Comment

Oh, and spare us all the uproar over the “age of the child” . There IS no child. This is fictional, like every thread this d*******g starts.
                          of course there is a child, otherwise this parent would not have started this thread

Comment

needs featuring in GPS Soccer Assassins videos, or move to california to train w Beastmode (and also be in instagram videos). Probably should have had a personal trainer a year or so ago but you can make that up if you double down on the cash now.

TB12 diet was a great suggestion. Works wonders. No Strawberries.

Comment

of course there is a child, otherwise this parent would not have started this thread
                              Maybe - but the one in this thread is fictitious. The OP’s real situation is totally different and his agenda with this thread is BS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X