Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would the Stars NPL teams be in the Premier Group then?
    Because they are not as good as the teams in the other group.

Comment

Where are the super group schedules?

Comment

Where are the super group schedules?
        https://events.gotsport.com/events/d...?EventID=64599

Comment

Because they are not as good as the teams in the other group.
          In some age groups, they are in Super Group, and some they are not. Depends on how strong that particular team is.

Comment

In some age groups, they are in Super Group, and some they are not. Depends on how strong that particular team is.
            Such terrible soccer and ridiculous tournaments. All the top players are in the DA.

Comment

Such terrible soccer and ridiculous tournaments. All the top players are in the DA.
              JHCHFGDFH....every single thread has to turn into have fvckin' awesome DA is.

Comment

Get over yourself. I actually hope you are a loser troll. My kid plays in the DA, and I wish they could play in state cup. It is an awesome experience, and it sucks that they no longer are able to. And guess what, our clubs NPL team gives us a tougher game every scrimmage, than half of the DA teams we play. DA is far from ideal.

Comment

Get over yourself. I actually hope you are a loser troll. My kid plays in the DA, and I wish they could play in state cup. It is an awesome experience, and it sucks that they no longer are able to. And guess what, our clubs NPL team gives us a tougher game every scrimmage, than half of the DA teams we play. DA is far from ideal.
                  Well said, it's great to hear a rational, educated opinion on TS now and then.

Comment

How has the GA Cup gone? And the other club lost to an NPL team in a scrimmage. Get over yourself.

Comment

Nice try, judging by your defensiveness ,my guess is he's not an academy player. US Club soccer is a colossal waste of time. The landing spot for the b and c level players. Don't get me started on ID2. Such crap!

Comment

Nice try, judging by your defensiveness ,my guess is he's not an academy player. US Club soccer is a colossal waste of time. The landing spot for the b and c level players. Don't get me started on ID2. Such crap!
                        Well said, US Club Soccer are bandits. Sh*t league and players.

Comment

Can you say the Wild, Wild West?

Comment

Usysa

I thought you had to play in USYSA sanctioned league to play in USYSA National Championship Series ? Am I missing something ?

Comment

I thought you had to play in USYSA sanctioned league to play in USYSA National Championship Series ? Am I missing something ?
                              There is no USYSA sanctioned league left in mass at the club level, only travel teams. Hence the need for the partnership. USCS has obviously won out completely in New England, so if USYSA wants to keep existing they have to adjust how they must.

Comment

There is no USYSA sanctioned league left in mass at the club level, only travel teams. Hence the need for the partnership. USCS has obviously won out completely in New England, so if USYSA wants to keep existing they have to adjust how they must.
                                So NEP/NECL are USYSA sanctioned now? So RI, NH and ME teams can compete in USYSA State Cup now too

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X