Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When comparing the mopping of the field performed the night FSA came to visit to the recent snow removal, Oakwood players unanimously said the snow removal was much more difficult.
    Are ow kids planting corn yet in portland?

Comment

Are ow kids planting corn yet in portland?
      Probably a good idea considering how much OW’s stalk is about to grow.

Comment

Reports on NY site say that LISC lost GDA status

Comment

Probably a good idea considering how much OW’s stalk is about to grow.
          OW sucks.

Comment

And with PDA and Stars pulling their teams out of the DA should be a ready good league. Goodwhi

Comment

And with PDA and Stars pulling their teams out of the DA should be a ready good league. Goodwhi
              Can't wait to drive 400 miles for a game

Comment

Can't wait to drive 400 miles for a game
                You new to this?

Enjoy the time with your child. It ends quickly believe it or not.

Comment

Best part of the whole soccer experience is the travel, going to mew places, spending time with family and friends. I have been doing it for the past 10 years. This year was the first year without it and it really sucks. I too used to complain while we took these trips but now I wish I could do it all again

Comment

Best part of the whole soccer experience is the travel, going to mew places, spending time with family and friends. I have been doing it for the past 10 years. This year was the first year without it and it really sucks. I too used to complain while we took these trips but now I wish I could do it all again
                    Same here. College is no where near the same, at least from a parent perspective.

Comment

Stop with the weak bait.

PDA and Stars aren’t going anywhere. DA is top dog from here on out.

Comment

Stop with the weak bait.

Bye bye GDA

Comment

Please say that when PDA and Stars pull their teams out of the GDAP everyone will fully agree the ECNL is and will be the king of the field!

Comment

Stop with the weak bait.

Nope. Sorry. Does it look like top dawg

Comment

You new to this?

Enjoy the time with your child. It ends quickly believe it or not.
                              I like to drive 13 miles and spend time with kids doing other things than stuck on highway, staying in crappy hotels and fighting Sunday night traffic home.

Comment

Stop with the weak bait.

There is some credibility about PDA pulling out...supposed to happen after the showcase is over.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X