Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odp

Last weekend for 03 pool training........any thoughts?? Any standouts?

Yes, the girl with the head band wearing those new cleats was crazy good. Your kid was awesome.

Comment

Pretty much the same as last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Last weekend for 03 pool training........any thoughts?? Any standouts?
        Listen dad - don't try and get your kid talked about on TS. It's the last thing you want. Also, don't use this as a forum to trash players who are better than your kid. A scumbag move.

Comment

For the 03's girls, the talent level is significantly less than last year. A number of talented girls did not return.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            listen dad - don't try and get your kid talked about on ts. It's the last thing you want. Also, don't use this as a forum to trash players who are better than your kid. A scumbag move.
            amen !!!

Comment

For the 03's girls, the talent level is significantly less than last year. A number of talented girls did not return.
              Not true. 90% of the girls were there from the top 2 teams last year. Almost everyone missing is in the national team training pool, or is injured.

Comment

Yep..completely right (wink, wink)

Comment

ODP is a benefit to many and helps many kids get recognized and opens up doors for college
                  Sorry for those that choose to bash ODP and the process
                  But to each there own

Comment

ODP is a benefit to many and helps many kids get recognized and opens up doors for college
                    Sorry for those that choose to bash ODP and the process
                    But to each there own
                    This is not 1995 anymore, but think what you want.

Comment

Out of the 36 girls from A and B from last year, there was a girl from both teams that didn't try out.

Comment

Let me ask you, have you seriously not figured out that ODP means nothing anymore and nobody gets cut unless you're literally a rec player? It's so funny to listen to the parents on my daughter's team come back from ODP weekends and talk about how great their kid is. Our club DOC told them to not even put Fl ODP team on their personal bio's anymore because it's meaningless now. Parents really need to get with the times.

Comment

Let me ask you, have you seriously not figured out that ODP means nothing anymore and nobody gets cut unless you're literally a rec player? It's so funny to listen to the parents on my daughter's team come back from ODP weekends and talk about how great their kid is. Our club DOC told them to not even put Fl ODP team on their personal bio's anymore because it's meaningless now. Parents really need to get with the times.
                          I think you drank all the kook-aid!! What was by far the best team last year in FL for the 02/03 girls?? If it is meaniless, why are most of those girls at ODP. Not so meaningless to most of the top players in the state. Ecnl players made up a good portion of the ODP teams last year too, so don't pretend Encl players don't care about it.

Comment

I think you drank all the kook-aid!! What was by far the best team last year in FL for the 02/03 girls?? If it is meaniless, why are most of those girls at ODP. Not so meaningless to most of the top players in the state. Ecnl players made up a good portion of the ODP teams last year too, so don't pretend Encl players don't care about it.
                            Top players...colleges don't pay attention to ODP. Ever

Comment

Absolutely true! Many ECNL players were there but it was definitely watered down. There were a lot of 03's that were new this year and I suspect it was a financial ploy to generate more money. The final statement was all of you will be invited to a camp, either Alabama or Fliorida. The translation is if you make Alabana your on the state team but if you don't then give us money for some training weekends in Florida.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X