Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think you can compare paying for club soccer and equipment to buying a tuck. If you want to throw money at something that you will more than likely never see a monetary gain on I guess club soccer is the best option. At least a tuck you can sell it and get some money back. Club soccer is never going to give you money back. Your child more than likely will not be playing soccer after high school or they may play at college for no scholarship.
    I think biggest problem with the US is club soccer. It's a business now and they want to make money which is fine for them to do so. Just a point is how come select and other clubs say if you want to get better you need more training and they offer more but for a price. How come select doesn't offer these trainings in the tuition? What's that say about the training offered in the tuition. In the end it comes down to money if select wanted to they could offer more training for free that would make the players better. They chose not to. Also just like to point out is if you haven't figured out who the coaches favorites are its the ones that pay the extra money and go to all the extra training.

Exactly!

Comment

sss parents love to pay jacked up fees.
      How much are they paying?

Comment

How much was the truck?

Comment

Same as every other club but this guy hates LL because his kid didn't play enough so every 2-3 weeks he will bring it up again. Been going on for years, no need to even feed this troll.

Comment

Actually, what has been going on for years is the jacked up fees. Nice try anyway.

Comment

Actually, what has been going on for years is the jacked up fees. Nice try anyway.
              We live in a free market and people can vote with their feet if they don't feel they are getting value for their money. Costs and extras aside I think she is the best trainer in this area. Don't get me wrong I don't think she's a good person and if you cross her she will make your life miserable. You pay to get great training and in this regard I think she succeeds. Jmo

Comment

You get great training only if your "all in" with a full financial commitment.

Comment

How much are they changing for the nefc tournament?

Comment

How much are they changing for the nefc tournament?
                    Charging

Comment

Charging
                      whatever it is, its worth it. Those kids can play.

Comment

We live in a free market and people can vote with their feet if they don't feel they are getting value for their money. Costs and extras aside I think she is the best trainer in this area. Don't get me wrong I don't think she's a good person and if you cross her she will make your life miserable. You pay to get great training and in this regard I think she succeeds. Jmo
                        Sure. Best trainer in the area if you want her to berate your daughter publicly in front of her teammates. She doesn't build strong women, she thrives on instilling fear. Those girls play in fear of making mistakes! Just don't piss the queen off and you may do ok!

Comment

Sure. Best trainer in the area if you want her to berate your daughter publicly in front of her teammates. She doesn't build strong women, she thrives on instilling fear. Those girls play in fear of making mistakes! Just don't piss the queen off and you may do ok!
                          Sounds like your kid didn't have a very good experience at Select and you're still stuck. Probably a good time to move on and not let LL continue to get the best of you.

Comment

Sss caters to parents that will shell out an unlimited amount of cash for a perceived elietest/AP status.

Comment

LL is the closest female version of FM. She has a good business mind though. She has her nich focus on the u14 and under that's where the money is. Once the players start high school their not as avelible for extra clinics and the numbers are smaller. With GDAP coming her older teams will essentially be playing a 3rd tier level. That's not a great selling point. In the end I don't she cares about the players it's all a cycle for her. Have them for 4 years then the next group moves in.

Comment

LL is the closest female version of FM. She has a good business mind though. She has her nich focus on the u14 and under that's where the money is. Once the players start high school their not as avelible for extra clinics and the numbers are smaller. With GDAP coming her older teams will essentially be playing a 3rd tier level. That's not a great selling point. In the end I don't she cares about the players it's all a cycle for her. Have them for 4 years then the next group moves in.
                                Sss's program is a money trap.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X