•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Barrington over LaSalle in OT
    Portsmouth over Hendricken in OT
    Think about how bad your coach has to be and how much the players have to choke for private schools to lose to public schools. Every advantage in the book and they still lose. Gag.

Comment

Barrington are State Champs. Beat Portsmouth 2-1 in final today.

Comment

Not a single RI boys high school soccer player signing a letter of intent today.

Comment

Not a single RI boys high school soccer player signing a letter of intent today.
          LG - BH - URI
          MC - LaSalle - Assumption

Comment

LG - BH - URI
            MC - LaSalle - Assumption
            PM - Moses Brown -Union

Comment

PM - Moses Brown -Union
              Sorry MA player.

Comment

Sorry MA player.
                Union is D3. No NLI for D3 schools. Whatever he signed was not an NLI.

Comment

Union is D3. No NLI for D3 schools. Whatever he signed was not an NLI.
                  I'd take the aid at Union ten times over a full (let alone partial) scholarship at URI, LaSalle or Assumption.

Comment

I'd take the aid at Union ten times over a full (let alone partial) scholarship at URI, LaSalle or Assumption.
                    None of those D1 or D2 schools are going to give a full scholarship and I agree you would be much better off heading into the real world with a degree from Union

Comment

None of those D1 or D2 schools are going to give a full scholarship and I agree you would be much better off heading into the real world with a degree from Union
                      Good, you take your 65k tuition at Union with your aid and head into the real world after you live with your parents for 4 years because your loans make it impossible to live on your own. I'll take my pharmacy degree, or engineering degree from sad old URI, along with my low or no debt and you'll see me when you come to fill your anxiety meds prescriptions at a local pharmacy where I started at 90 or 100k.

Comment

Good, you take your 65k tuition at Union with your aid and head into the real world after you live with your parents for 4 years because your loans make it impossible to live on your own. I'll take my pharmacy degree, or engineering degree from sad old URI, along with my low or no debt and you'll see me when you come to fill your anxiety meds prescriptions at a local pharmacy where I started at 90 or 100k.
                        My prescriptions will come from a dispenser in less than five years. At that point, you'll be receiving state sponsored livable income because your tech degree will be obsolete.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X