Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since SAT does not compete in leagues or tournaments (it is an Academy) explain to me how those kids are competing with the Parkland travel kids???

There are many kids who train with SAT (the academy) that play for other clubs - there is no conflict there?

SAT is for kids who want to get more training from a high level coach to try and get better.

Where is the conflict??? If you want the extra training you are going to get it somewhere. If SAT had it own teams (which is it does not) then I could see a conflilct.

Using SAT is a personal choice. If you dont want it then dont take it.

I dont see the conflict or correlation
    SAT is not an Academy let's get that straight first. SAT is just extra training where the conflict lies is RT runs PSC now and runs SAT so PSC would without question be an easy lead generation for his for profit SAT program. That's the conflict. Players do train with SAT from other clubs but now with RT involved SAT is actually training players to get better to play against PSC. That's the point trying to be made. RT doesn't care whether it's PSC or SAT developing the player as long as he's getting the credit for it.

Comment

SAT is not an Academy let's get that straight first. SAT is just extra training where the conflict lies is RT runs PSC now and runs SAT so PSC would without question be an easy lead generation for his for profit SAT program. That's the conflict. Players do train with SAT from other clubs but now with RT involved SAT is actually training players to get better to play against PSC. That's the point trying to be made. RT doesn't care whether it's PSC or SAT developing the player as long as he's getting the credit for it.

Bingo. This is just a huge money grab going on in Parkland with the loser being PSC.

Comment

This will never work.

Once RT's pupils from SAT representing other area club teams start dominating his Rec travel program at Parkland Soccer the parents are going to lose it and they'll chase him away just like they did a few years ago.

Comment

most records don't know the difference

This will never work.

Once RT's pupils from SAT representing other area club teams start dominating his Rec travel program at Parkland Soccer the parents are going to lose it and they'll chase him away just like they did a few years ago.
          Best point that means the coaches at the other clubs are better than Parkland and the complement rec players at all the clubs are better than their complementary players. It all boils down to winning and the money the problem is Roger will always go to a lower division competition because he believes in development. The issue is the measurement is faulty success against easier competition. The rec parents won't see the difference but the more technical parents will see it . Will see.

Comment

The guy who runs parkland is a real idiot. Board are all dopes too. RT will clean up dealing those idiots.he will make $ coming and going. Say goodbye to Parkland soccer

Comment

Cannot wait then RT can go back to being the great trainer and stop the madness of DOC of daday coaches really RT your good but not that good to pull off the daddy coach training too

Comment

Cannot wait then RT can go back to being the great trainer and stop the madness of DOC of daday coaches really RT your good but not that good to pull off the daddy coach training too
                A lot of bashing of RT here. Not sure why.

Was Parkland doing so well that they should have stayed with the program they had???

I am not even from the club and I know it was a train wreck.

RT certainly has the credibility to coach and set up coaching cirriculums. He is a known entity and a trusted person. That is what that club needs right now.

Again, not my club, but from an outsider looking in a drastic change was needed and it seems people are coming back to the club because of him. At least that is a starting point.

Comment

This will never work.

Doesn't he train half of the Delray girls at SAT? How's that going to fly when his Delray girls who train along side of his Parkland Rec Girls come back and dominate his Parkland Soccer?

Recipe for disaster.

Comment

Doesn't he train half of the Delray girls at SAT? How's that going to fly when his Delray girls who train along side of his Parkland Rec Girls come back and dominate his Parkland Soccer?

Recipe for disaster.
                    SAT is separate from PSC.

Comment

SAT is separate from PSC.
                      Not true. SAT is run by RT. Parkland Soccer is run by none other than RT. Guess they're not separate anymore.

Comment

Not true. SAT is run by RT. Parkland Soccer is run by none other than RT. Guess they're not separate anymore.
                        there is a "difference" RT has to go thru a "board" at PSC and at SAT he doesn't.

Comment

Recipe for disaster.
                          If he trains half the Delray girls then Parkland is getting a good deal. The Delray girls he coaches are extremely talented and that team did very well this season. Playing up 1 - 2 years and still winning - impressive!

If I were you I would want someone who can do that in my club

Comment

If he trains half the Delray girls then Parkland is getting a good deal. The Delray girls he coaches are extremely talented and that team did very well this season. Playing up 1 - 2 years and still winning - impressive!

Those girls were talented before RT had them. He is just trying to create a great training environment for them which this year should be difficult because they are just going to out grow that training environment if the same kids are in it.

Comment

Yawn

They were a great Division 2 Team.

Back to the topic at hand. When is Parkland going to release an actual coaching list of actual committed coaches? Besides roger and his wife.

Comment

Yawn

They were a great Division 2 Team.

Back to the topic at hand. When is Parkland going to release an actual coaching list of actual committed coaches? Besides roger and his wife.
                                You see thats a money thing RT needs some and LT needs some so if you got 7 teams you will get seven daddy coaches and RT,LT pocket the rest !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X