Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay then, the only relevent teams are Rising U17 Boys and Rising U18 girls from Fire. There, better?
    The only relevant teams for the Fire, yes, not SW Florida.

Comment

Sorry but the ages that matter the most are U16 and above if they want to play in college. It seems the Fire are able to get at least a couple of teams into the top showcases once the teams reach this age as demonstrated by their older teams the last two years.

Please let me know when the Cape teams have anything past U-15 to really brag about. They just can't get them up to that level, whether because the coaches can't do it or the kids leave, no idea. U12-U15 teams are fine and do well, but that does nothing to get your child seen by coaches.
      How is the current Fire U17 boys team doing? The team that was ranked high in their early years under MP, prior to joining Naples. How much success have they had since their days past U15?

Comment

How is the current Fire U17 boys team doing? The team that was ranked high in their early years under MP, prior to joining Naples. How much success have they had since their days past U15?
        That team was mostly the Current Fire U16 boys who were playing up with a few other players that were on age.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1550556]

which is the current club? who lied?
          There is now a TBA coach listed at one club that had a coach yesterday.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1552090]

There is now a TBA coach listed at one club that had a coach yesterday.
            Link?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1552097]

Link?
              How was the turnout for all of the clubs tonight?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1552420]

How was the turnout for all of the clubs tonight?
                Our age group wasn't trying out.

Comment

U16 and above? Is that why the entire SEC among others watched the U15's at State Cup? Because it didn't matter? Who are you? Who is selling you on so much misinformation?

Do college coaches attend your practices to scout? I know they do at the Cape with some of the U16's (rising U17's) already making verbal commits one of which is FGCU. College coaches scout individuals not teams, stop talking to whomever is feeding you so much misinformation and educate yourself.
                  OMG misinformation, stop talking to RS I heard the FGcU coach offered her a spot just so he wouldn't have to listen to the parent anymore, and they do take a big roster so they have extra players for practice squad. Which is where his daughter will be since she doesn't even start for her own high school team??? College scouts at cape practices...... That's funny what do they have family there playing in the rec program?

Comment

U16 and above? Is that why the entire SEC among others watched the U15's at State Cup? Because it didn't matter? Who are you? Who is selling you on so much misinformation?

Do college coaches attend your practices to scout? I know they do at the Cape with some of the U16's (rising U17's) already making verbal commits one of which is FGCU. College coaches scout individuals not teams, stop talking to whomever is feeding you so much misinformation and educate yourself.
                    Got to be the funniest post yet.

Comment

I wouldn't get into bragging about commitments as the rising U18 Fire girls have over half their team committed.

Comment

I wouldn't get into bragging about commitments as the rising U18 Fire girls have over half their team committed.
                        Oh yes I forgot the rising U18's were bragging about this first, which schools?

Comment

Really Dad? Don't count your chickens until they are signed, not just verbal. I guess it is OK for those girls who don't have the grades to get into a good school.

Comment

OMG misinformation, stop talking to RS I heard the FGcU coach offered her a spot just so he wouldn't have to listen to the parent anymore, and they do take a big roster so they have extra players for practice squad. Which is where his daughter will be since she doesn't even start for her own high school team??? College scouts at cape practices...... That's funny what do they have family there playing in the rec program?
                            Who is RS? Admit it, the Fire girls program is as bad as it gets when all you have to talk about is but one team, a team that will be history soon.

No relations concerning the scout and they wouldn't comment on who they were watching, but they were there.

Comment

When RS was with the fire, they used to call him Psycho Rob. If that helps.

Comment

Any news on the Azzuri Bonita coaches list?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X