X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's line hues pockets because now he bad mouths ecnl and his bud sb bad mouths ecnl too.
    What has OC done for my daughter. Just Like this year.....recruit and no development. AH and DT cannot develop but they can drink.

Comment

FKK looks like the best option. ECNL U15 good luck with your keeper next year. LOL. You thought it was bad this year.
      OC will still be the top ECNL in Central Florida. You all are just pathetic losers. You're just jealous your kid can't make our teams!

Comment

What has OC done for my daughter. Just Like this year.....recruit and no development. AH and DT cannot develop but they can drink.
        So funny, but let's take a moment to exam what really is happening. It is an effort for hue to keep a paycheck.

Comment

OC will still be the top ECNL in Central Florida. You all are just pathetic losers. You're just jealous your kid can't make our teams!
          They are the only ecnl in central Florida. Better pick up some new defenders to help the goalie

Comment

That's right. Can't make what we don't try out for. You may be best ECNL in Central FL but you're also about the 5th best team in age group in Central FL too.

Comment

That's right. Can't make what we don't try out for. You may be best ECNL in Central FL but you're also about the 5th best team in age group in Central FL too.
              Your kid doesn't try out because they're not good enough. Keep swimming with the minnows while we play with they sharks.

Comment

FKK looks like the best option. ECNL U15 good luck with your keeper next year. LOL. You thought it was bad this year.
                FKK just imploded at State Cup. Why are you talking about BB? Just because she was not at one game at Florida Cup? Does that make you think she has decided to join another club? If you had any U15 US National Team players you would have known there was a camp during that weekend.

Comment

FKK just imploded at State Cup. Why are you talking about BB? Just because she was not at one game at Florida Cup? Does that make you think she has decided to join another club? If you had any U15 US National Team players you would have known there was a camp during that weekend.
                  FKK had 3 teams in the finals of State Cup. All 3 lost to top teams by 1 goal. Yep, sounds like a huge implosions. Your post falls under the category of *********gery.

Comment

FKK had 3 teams in the finals of State Cup. All 3 lost to top teams by 1 goal. Yep, sounds like a huge implosions. Your post falls under the category of *********gery.
                    Not with FKK and I agree. To be in the Finals is A BIG DEAL! To lose by one goal means it could have gone either way. Some people are so negative it just can't be good for their souls. Try being positive for a day and see how much better you feel. It takes a lot of energy to hate.

Comment

You are correct.... They are only ECNL club in central Florida. They will have 3rd best club in Florida though.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        they are the only ecnl in central florida. Better pick up some new defenders to help the goalie
                        you are talking about 14 year old girls!!!!

Comment

Your kid doesn't try out because they're not good enough. Keep swimming with the minnows while we play with they sharks.

There is a reason that some of us would not bring our kids to try out for your team, and pretty much this is the attitude, and some of the main reason why. At State Cup we had 15-20 college coaches watching our games, at CASL we had 10-15 coaches watching, so what else do I really need, after all, what is the goal? Development and getting my daughter into college. Some of you are so warped with your own sense of need for yourselves that I would not last 2 games on the sidelines with you. ECNL is cool and all, but is not the end all be all, and my kid could make the team, do not kid yourself....A couple of your coaches have said it.

Comment

There is a reason that some of us would not bring our kids to try out for your team, and pretty much this is the attitude, and some of the main reason why. At State Cup we had 15-20 college coaches watching our games, at CASL we had 10-15 coaches watching, so what else do I really need, after all, what is the goal? Development and getting my daughter into college. Some of you are so warped with your own sense of need for yourselves that I would not last 2 games on the sidelines with you. ECNL is cool and all, but is not the end all be all, and my kid could make the team, do not kid yourself....A couple of your coaches have said it.
                            First of all, ecnl is the best league, if you spoke with a college coach he would have told you that. He probably knew that your daughter wasn't ecnl, so maybe he was being polite. As for the sidelines, your best bet is to sit away from any parent on any team. It helps everyone enjoy that game more.

Comment

First of all, ecnl is the best league, if you spoke with a college coach he would have told you that. He probably knew that your daughter wasn't ecnl, so maybe he was being polite. As for the sidelines, your best bet is to sit away from any parent on any team. It helps everyone enjoy that game more.
                              LOL, you are kidding.... My kid plays with ECNL girls during the summer and has for a while (ODP), has NEVER had a problem hanging with them and speed of play is not an issue. YOU are acting like a loser, when:

A. You have no idea who my daughter is
                              B. talk about young girls like this.... Get over yourself.

I don't go near any opposing parents, and I like the parents of the girls on our team so that is not an issue. Thanks, been at this a while.

Comment

LOL, you are kidding.... My kid plays with ECNL girls during the summer and has for a while (ODP), has NEVER had a problem hanging with them and speed of play is not an issue. YOU are acting like a loser, when:

A. You have no idea who my daughter is
                                B. talk about young girls like this.... Get over yourself.

I don't go near any opposing parents, and I like the parents of the girls on our team so that is not an issue. Thanks, been at this a while.
                                BTW, one of your coaches was not talking to me, he was talking to a parent on one of you ECNL teams... he asked me why I did not bring her out, so, no he was not being nice to me......

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X