11. -5 Lakeland-----------------CDL
    12. 0 Tropical Impact White---SFUYSA
    13. 0 Rush--------------------State Cup
    14. 0 TBU Elite----------------State Cup
    15. 0 San Carlos Scorpions-----SFUYSA,
    16. 0 Mako----------------------SFUYSA,
    17. 0 OCYS -------------------ECNL, FPL, R3PL
    18. 0 FKK------------------------- FPL, R3PL

Final Top 10+ for this season. Kudos to Jacksonville! I am now going to start a new thread called “01/02 Girls Top 10” since everyone will be moving on to U14 next year. With tryouts coming up for the ECNL teams next week the landscape will start to change. This was probably the last opportunity for some girls to play State Cup. I am going to guess that maybe the Florida Cup will become more popular as the ECNL teams should be able to participate in that. Can’t wait to hear all the BS on TS about who is going where.

I told you Jacksonville would have the top team! It is looking good for next year, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      5/2-
      WFF 2 – Pinecrest 1
      5/10 -
      FC Florida 4 Weston 1
      5/15
      Creeks 1 JFC 0
      Weston 2 WFF 1
      5/16 - State Cup Championship
      Creeks 5 Weston 0

Top10+
      1. +1 Creeks Black Elite--------RBPD, R3PL,
      2. -1 JFC Storm ----------------- FPL, R3PL
      3. +4 FC Florida-------------SFUYSA
      4. +4 Weston Black-------------- FPL
      5. -2 WFF East -------------- ECNL, FPL
      6. -2 MSVG Blue-------------SFUYSA
      7. -2 Pinecrest Blue---------SFUSYA
      8. +2 Sunrise Sting Black----SFUYSA,
      9. +2 Boca United--------------FPL
      10. -1 JFC Storm Elite------------RBPD

Final Top 10+ for this season. Kudos to Jacksonville! I am now going to start a new thread called “01/02 Girls Top 10” since everyone will be moving on to U14 next year. With tryouts coming up for the ECNL teams next week the landscape will start to change. This was probably the last opportunity for some girls to play State Cup. I am going to guess that maybe the Florida Cup will become more popular as the ECNL teams should be able to participate in that. Can’t wait to hear all the BS on TS about who is going where.
      Seems fair. Different than Got Soccer. Thanks Ranking Dude!

Comment

5/2-
        WFF 2 – Pinecrest 1
        5/10 -
        FC Florida 4 Weston 1
        5/15
        Creeks 1 JFC 0
        Weston 2 WFF 1
        5/16 - State Cup Championship
        Creeks 5 Weston 0

Top10+
        1. +1 Creeks Black Elite--------RBPD, R3PL,
        2. -1 JFC Storm ----------------- FPL, R3PL
        3. +4 FC Florida-------------SFUYSA
        4. +4 Weston Black-------------- FPL
        5. -2 WFF East -------------- ECNL, FPL
        6. -2 MSVG Blue-------------SFUYSA
        7. -2 Pinecrest Blue---------SFUSYA
        8. +2 Sunrise Sting Black----SFUYSA,
        9. +2 Boca United--------------FPL
        10. -1 JFC Storm Elite------------RBPD

Thanks for doing this it was fun to read. Good luck with try outs everyone

Comment

Who is going to lose players to ECNL clubs? Any predictions?

Comment

Who is going to lose players to ECNL clubs? Any predictions?
            Creeks will loose a few to JFC
            Top players will not leave because coach threatened parents and players yesterday but some will leave

Comment

Creeks will loose a few to JFC
              Top players will not leave because coach threatened parents and players yesterday but some will leave
              Interesting. What kinds of theats can a coach make to parents and players to entice them to stay? They way I look at it is, I am paying them. They should be kissing my rear.

Comment

Everyone is afraid they will lose their top players to an ECNL club. There are only 18 spots available if you want to get playing time. That leaves a lot of good players available.

Comment

Everyone is afraid they will lose their top players to an ECNL club. There are only 18 spots available if you want to get playing time. That leaves a lot of good players available.
                  This is a great post and with all this hysteria over ECNL expansion in Florida I am surprised this is not talked about more. For discussion sake, let's say each ECNL team in each group has 24 girls selected for the team. So that's 24 girls times the 4 ECNL teams in Florida (now after expansion) so that is about 100 ECNL girls for any given age group. Given the size of Florida and the amount of teams/clubs/leagues/tournaments in Florida are you trying to tell me that only these 100 girls in each group have the best shot at advancing to the next level? It simply can't be true! Matter of fact there are several girls from the original 2 Florida ECNL clubs that played Pre-ECNL this year and tried out for ODP and did not get selected to the 2001 ODP team of 54 girls. And if you believe all the negative posts on here about ODP you would think those 54 ODP girls are sub-par compared to the girls that played Pre-ECNL this year? I think ECNL is probably a fantastic option for some kids but everyone should recognize there many different paths up the mountain.

Comment

This is a great post and with all this hysteria over ECNL expansion in Florida I am surprised this is not talked about more. For discussion sake, let's say each ECNL team in each group has 24 girls selected for the team. So that's 24 girls times the 4 ECNL teams in Florida (now after expansion) so that is about 100 ECNL girls for any given age group. Given the size of Florida and the amount of teams/clubs/leagues/tournaments in Florida are you trying to tell me that only these 100 girls in each group have the best shot at advancing to the next level? It simply can't be true! Matter of fact there are several girls from the original 2 Florida ECNL clubs that played Pre-ECNL this year and tried out for ODP and did not get selected to the 2001 ODP team of 54 girls. And if you believe all the negative posts on here about ODP you would think those 54 ODP girls are sub-par compared to the girls that played Pre-ECNL this year? I think ECNL is probably a fantastic option for some kids but everyone should recognize there many different paths up the mountain.
                    Good point that is often over-looked. Our club is in the vicinity of an ECNL club and the week of tryouts we always see a surge of girls at the second night of our tryouts that had tried out for ECNL the first night. The talent level is very high in some of the girls that show up from the ECNL tryouts and they can be valuable additions. That is crazy to think that only 100 girls will make ECNL teams across the entire state of Florida for any age group. That leaves a LOT of talent on the cutting room floor. Especially at the younger age groups like U14. Girls can grow, get better in a matter of months.....

Comment

Good point that is often over-looked. Our club is in the vicinity of an ECNL club and the week of tryouts we always see a surge of girls at the second night of our tryouts that had tried out for ECNL the first night. The talent level is very high in some of the girls that show up from the ECNL tryouts and they can be valuable additions. That is crazy to think that only 100 girls will make ECNL teams across the entire state of Florida for any age group. That leaves a LOT of talent on the cutting room floor. Especially at the younger age groups like U14. Girls can grow, get better in a matter of months.....
                      very true. plenty of talent to go around.

Comment

very true. plenty of talent to go around.
                        Was at a combined rising 13/14/15 Girls tryout last night. It has been said before but it sure seems like the 01/02 rising U14 girls age group is stacked with talent! Especially compared to the year before them (rising U15s). For whatever reason, with the rising U14s there is lots of them and the talent level is very high. Not just at our club, I see the same thing at many tournaments. Should be another highly competitive age group in the State of Florida for the upcoming season!

Comment

Was at a combined rising 13/14/15 Girls tryout last night. It has been said before but it sure seems like the 01/02 rising U14 girls age group is stacked with talent! Especially compared to the year before them (rising U15s). For whatever reason, with the rising U14s there is lots of them and the talent level is very high. Not just at our club, I see the same thing at many tournaments. Should be another highly competitive age group in the State of Florida for the upcoming season!
                          Really? I think the 01/02 age group in Florida is week. I think the 02/03 is a lot stronger.

Comment

Really? I think the 01/02 age group in Florida is week. I think the 02/03 is a lot stronger.
                            01/02 is stronger overall than 02/03 and 00/01. Just one of those talent groups that pop up. Last waves in fl were 95/96 and 92/93 in girls. It's been great seeing theses girls impact the college and international soccer scenes and can't wait to see what's next for the young talent!

Comment

In case of any of any confusion, the number 1 team will no longer be called creeks as creeks has merged to create The Florida Elite Soccer Academy. This is the largest club in Jax and we are pleased to say already has two state champions ...... Rising u12 and u14 girl. Look out for our distinctive Nike electric green shirt with blue band across the chest across Florida's soccer fields next season. Our new ED, Sean B was national coach of the year and created number one clubs in the country in Charlotte and Austin before moving to Dallas. He has shaken things up in Jax but this is just the start.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X