Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FC drew first blood, so get your facts straight. TP destroyed any future for the merge of both these two talented teams. CM was not the problem, actually was the solution. He earned the right to coach the first team for next season, but these was never giving a fair chance. All are welcome to stay or follow, but I will put my money team will follow CM. BTW Southern Region League and Region 3 Premier League stay with CM. Good luck in Southern Regionals, and get your team to Oklahoma for the National Finals. Things always work out and know we are with you all the way. MAU forever!
    Will FC still draw first blood if he leaves and take players to another club? You must not know CM too well. Wait until Southern Regionals end and watch what he does with the team. You should know better since this has been his ongoing track record. I will put my money he will screw over club and many players just like every season.

Comment

Will FC still draw first blood if he leaves and take players to another club? You must not know CM too well. Wait until Southern Regionals end and watch what he does with the team. You should know better since this has been his ongoing track record. I will put my money he will screw over club and many players just like every season.
      What do you mean? If they go that means they want to play for the famous daddy coach that wins period! The club is not the reason players tryout, the team n coach is what matters and what players will follow.

Comment

Every season same thing happens and nobody seems to care. It is now expected. Everyone knows by now so you shouldn't feel bad for players or parents that get the shaft. It is their fault for being a part of it.

Comment

Every season same thing happens and nobody seems to care. It is now expected. Everyone knows by now so you shouldn't feel bad for players or parents that get the shaft. It is their fault for being a part of it.
          More importantly - what have the current players on FC Florida Blue team been told on how next season will work? Who is calling the shots here - is it FC Florida or CM? Have players been told yet what team they will be on assuming CM stays? Does CM become head coach for A team? What is the story?

Comment

More importantly - what have the current players on FC Florida Blue team been told on how next season will work? Who is calling the shots here - is it FC Florida or CM? Have players been told yet what team they will be on assuming CM stays? Does CM become head coach for A team? What is the story?
            Blue team stays untouched and white the same. I think if both coaches want the best for the club than the 1st team should combine the best players from both teams. I don't think this is going to happen because either coach will want to coach the 2nd team. In all fairness CM is still in the run going to Southern Regionals in 2 weeks and if the team performs than he should have the rights to the best players the club can offer in that age group. CM is the better candidate for the job.

Comment

Blue team stays untouched and white the same. I think if both coaches want the best for the club than the 1st team should combine the best players from both teams. I don't think this is going to happen because either coach will want to coach the 2nd team. In all fairness CM is still in the run going to Southern Regionals in 2 weeks and if the team performs than he should have the rights to the best players the club can offer in that age group. CM is the better candidate for the job.
              That is what FC Florida wants you to believe and what they want to happen. Do you honestly believe CM will not try to add the better players onto his team? If FC Florida won't allow it, he will bring his team to another club. Watch and see.

Comment

That is what FC Florida wants you to believe and what they want to happen. Do you honestly believe CM will not try to add the better players onto his team? If FC Florida won't allow it, he will bring his team to another club. Watch and see.
                So your opinion is both teams should stay untouched and not allow the elite players to play together even though there from the same club. This is the biggest problem in American soccer! Since I pay I have an opinion, well my opinion is if the club doesn't step up and do what is best for the elite players and not allow them to play together to represent there club, than we are like everyone else. Another rec mentality club that is control by feeling verse reality. Hate CM all you want, but he is doing things right and that is what is best for his team and his players. FC needs to manage this situation and do what is best for the players instead of the parents and coaches feelings. I hope this matter is resolved it will be ashamed if it doesn't . Just my thoughts :)

Comment

So your opinion is both teams should stay untouched and not allow the elite players to play together even though there from the same club. This is the biggest problem in American soccer! Since I pay I have an opinion, well my opinion is if the club doesn't step up and do what is best for the elite players and not allow them to play together to represent there club, than we are like everyone else. Another rec mentality club that is control by feeling verse reality. Hate CM all you want, but he is doing things right and that is what is best for his team and his players. FC needs to manage this situation and do what is best for the players instead of the parents and coaches feelings. I hope this matter is resolved it will be ashamed if it doesn't . Just my thoughts :)
                  Shouldn't the club have already told you what was happening? I am curious when teams will be posted and split up?

Comment

Shouldn't the club have already told you what was happening? I am curious when teams will be posted and split up?
                    What happen to answering the question to your post? You are a trouble maker! GFYS!

Comment

Yes

Yes, but everyone has been told. The north team stays intact and is adding a few players, like many teams. CM is the south team anyway and does not overlap with the north kids. Too great a distance and the north kids like their coach. So FC Florida could have handled it better, but CM and his kids will be in good shape wherever they go. What's the big deal? Only the name on the team changes.

Comment

Yes, but everyone has been told. The north team stays intact and is adding a few players, like many teams. CM is the south team anyway and does not overlap with the north kids. Too great a distance and the north kids like their coach. So FC Florida could have handled it better, but CM and his kids will be in good shape wherever they go. What's the big deal? Only the name on the team changes.
                        I was just told by the DOC that "once again" CM is leaving. So no more FCF for this guy. He's off to new horizons once again...

Isn't this worthy of some Guinness world record for or something ?

Comment

I was just told by the DOC that "once again" CM is leaving. So no more FCF for this guy. He's off to new horizons once again...

And the cycle repeats. The five rec players that follow him everywhere will go with him and he will recruit a new batch of kids looking for a team because they can't play anywhere else, to help showcase his son one more time. It is the most un-team in the state of florida but it works for CM. Free trips for him and his son. Go CM!

Comment

And the cycle repeats. The five rec players that follow him everywhere will go with him and he will recruit a new batch of kids looking for a team because they can't play anywhere else, to help showcase his son one more time. It is the most un-team in the state of florida but it works for CM. Free trips for him and his son. Go CM!
                            angry much?

Comment

CM doesn't want to leave but the DOC has taking things into his own hands by firing him. TP is not a CM fan because he does whatever fits his needs. CM runs his own program and TP could not handle the famous coach.This has been an unpopular decision that is effecting a lot of innocent kids and that is sad. What will FC do will they back up the DOC or over ride him and allow CM to return?

Comment

CM doesn't want to leave but the DOC has taking things into his own hands by firing him. TP is not a CM fan because he does whatever fits his needs. CM runs his own program and TP could not handle the famous coach.This has been an unpopular decision that is effecting a lot of innocent kids and that is sad. What will FC do will they back up the DOC or over ride him and allow CM to return?
                                I think the word you were looking for is infamous. CM has hurt more kids and destroyed more local teams than anyone else in SF. He represents all is that bad with youth soccer. For the sake of FC, we hope the DOC does the right thing and gets rid of him. Other than the handful of his followers, nobody at FC wants him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X