Boca United awarded ECNL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Three Sunrise U14 players and iine from up north.

Comment

Rising 16s looking damn good tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Yep. Three Sunrise U14 players and iine from up north.
        So rising U14 or Rising U15???

Comment

And enjoy your prison cell! No opportunity to guest play or be a discovery player, no opportunity to do anything really... You play another sport , your're frowned upon, you miss a practice you're frowned upon, you can't stand the coach, be prepared to pay a fine to be released and if it's after dec1 be prepared to be miserable because you are stuck!!! They won't release you!! Yeh, they really care about their players! Also before bu got ecnl several players were discovery players for other ecnl teams, can u say the same??? Yup!! And go get recruited to colleges like university of Louisiana at Lafayette , we really care less.. Go on bu site and see where their girls are going?? Uf, unf, usf, fgcu, pitt, and you???? You are so brainwashed over at tb it's unbelievable.. And you are wondering how do I know this?? Because I've been there and done that with an older daughter!! Trust me , tb can have their entire staff be college coaches but you are only getting into a d2 school at best and I hope that's enough for you... Good luck with that!!!

Those signings are just one team.Mark Chungs all star recruited team where some had already been ID'd before they were at BU. If u were there u would be aware of this fact.By the way they were not ECNL.

Comment

So rising U14 or Rising U15???
            Sorry. Rising U15.

Comment

This comment is all that needs to be said because it's all true and right on point. South Florida parents are living in a dream land. You have no idea. If you took all the best players from all the better clubs and put them together it will still be tough to compete against seasoned ECNL teams from other areas. That's what you don't understand or don't want to understand. The core of the BU teams are really really weak and now for whatever reason (I will avoid bashing) none of the better area players are going to BU ECNL. So what is it that you all don't understand when so many people are coming on here and saying the truth. Boca United ECNL teams will get destroyed! How can anyone want their kid to be part of that? If tou think that will make them a better player or that's better for college recruitment you all in Boca are complete fools!
              I have to agree with this. My D went to two tryouts but she's decided to stay where she is for this exact reason. It just doesn't make any sense to us to go to a team that will have no chance of competing. I think the idea of ECNL in south Florida is awesome but not if clubs can't get together to pool decent teams that can offer good competition. Getting killed every game isn't what we're looking for and from what we've seen at tryouts there are certain players who dominated those sessions and that's not what's needed to have a competitive team.there needs to be many more top players to even have a chance for a valuable experience.

Comment

I have to agree with this. My D went to two tryouts but she's decided to stay where she is for this exact reason. It just doesn't make any sense to us to go to a team that will have no chance of competing. I think the idea of ECNL in south Florida is awesome but not if clubs can't get together to pool decent teams that can offer good competition. Getting killed every game isn't what we're looking for and from what we've seen at tryouts there are certain players who dominated those sessions and that's not what's needed to have a competitive team.there needs to be many more top players to even have a chance for a valuable experience.
                Or maybe and more likely, your daughter didn't get an invite.

Comment

Or maybe and more likely, your daughter didn't get an invite.
                  My D is region III ODP and invited to national camp so nice try. She won't be back at BU tryouts so now you know who she is. I'm sorry but the teams are really weak. She will consider again next year, good luck

Comment

My D is region III ODP and invited to national camp so nice try. She won't be back at BU tryouts so now you know who she is. I'm sorry but the teams are really weak. She will consider again next year, good luck
                    I don't know what age group you are discussing but there would be lots of advantages to joining the ecnl team... and if your daughter is all that, then she would be a great addition; all these teams need are a few gems and maybe they already had them and they will get the opportunity to shine with the additionale exposure ecnl will give them. Some parents are downplaying this too much. There is a balance. if your girl is already on a top 10 team and she's U17, then stay where you are if that is what you want. Otherwise, you may be missing a great opportunity. The Boca teams have already been playing in the NPL and other leagues. From what I've seen they've been competitive already. They will be no worse off than WFF or OC when they first started... in fact I'd say probably better since I think WFF best teams were playing in CDL at the time they got it? I think BU will be ok. Stop all the hate already. it tore up central/west Florida when the other clubs obtained ecnl, and it took several years to "normalize" the area. Still lots of flack though, but it is directed at most large clubs with or without ecnl. Come on South Florida, show the state that your area can rise above all this hate...

Comment

What are you talking about? Do you watch professional sports? There are always one or two players that dominate a team! If you think every club in south florida is going to hand over there #1 and #2 player to BU ECNL you are delusional, so we will take the girls that come and can dominate and work on developing those girls that can't! That's soccer! That's team sports period!!

Comment

This is a fake poster.

Comment

Fake poster.

Comment

Fake poster.
                            I stop reading every time I see "my D". Pretentious loser.

Comment

Lol, you sound like a billboard. You are so full of it. BU tryouts were a joke and your teams are going to bomb out so badly it's really sad for your kids.
                              Actually I was at the South Reg field last night and I was trying to ask the coaches a question about guest players. I got the cold shoulder and I don't want to talk to you unless I talk to you first.

You are right, BU tryouts were really sad last night. Only 20 girls showed up for tryouts(rising U14) and I still got no answers from anyone. I asked if my child did not want to play ECNL, just play NPL can that be done? They gave me a strange look as if I baffled them and all they said is to come back Sunday, I was like really thats it. Nothing else...no information, nothing.

The only day when they had any information was the first day at Logger, after that nothing. Its not looking good for BU and its ECNL hopes. Alot of clubs by this time already have somewhat of a plan on what the team will be doing, BU does not give me a good vibe.

My daughter's old club is looking pretty good right now.

Lets see how it goes Sunday.

Comment

That is probably the coaches nice way of saying they don't want your daughter.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X