Best U-10 in Orlando???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played both sets of kids this season, beat FKK lost to p3, both are talented teams with lots of upside. Both play nice passing soccer, and there isn't much between the teams. My kid has played the u10 OCYS once a season since they were u8. Personally absolutely hate playing them as they are very clinical and really do work as a team creating chances

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Played both sets of kids this season, beat FKK lost to p3, both are talented teams with lots of upside. Both play nice passing soccer, and there isn't much between the teams. My kid has played the u10 OCYS once a season since they were u8. Personally absolutely hate playing them as they are very clinical and really do work as a team creating chances
      There is a big difference between the teams as OC are all true u10's and FKK has some u11's on the team. OC are more technical and play much more as a team. FKK does have a few very talented players but are very individualistic. Not to mention that FKK has never beaten them.....ever.

Comment

U10

What OC u10 team playing u11 is the top one? I see more than one purple team listed for them. I've seen all these teams play and would agree OC and acys are top options. Good players at both. They'll be a strong group if they ever all play together.

Comment

What OC u10 team playing u11 is the top one? I see more than one purple team listed for them. I've seen all these teams play and would agree OC and acys are top options. Good players at both. They'll be a strong group if they ever all play together.
          OC Purple 3. Division 1 U11 GCF. I think they beat the top ACYS team in U11 last weekend 5-1?

Comment

There is a big difference between the teams as OC are all true u10's and FKK has some u11's on the team. OC are more technical and play much more as a team. FKK does have a few very talented players but are very individualistic. Not to mention that FKK has never beaten them.....ever.
            considering FKK has been about for two years they have only played twice.

Comment

OC Purple 3. Division 1 U11 GCF. I think they beat the top ACYS team in U11 last weekend 5-1?
              They beat us yes as I said a few posts back they were very clinical. However should never have been a 5-1 game, also we are definitely not the standard for teams to measure them selfs against on our day we can be pretty decent, but we are also very error prone. We gifted rush Nero a win on Saturday and they have had a tough season. As I also said my kid has played GB team twice a year and have lost every time since the FCA days

Comment

They beat us yes as I said a few posts back they were very clinical. However should never have been a 5-1 game, also we are definitely not the standard for teams to measure them selfs against on our day we can be pretty decent, but we are also very error prone. We gifted rush Nero a win on Saturday and they have had a tough season. As I also said my kid has played GB team twice a year and have lost every time since the FCA days
                If you can't beat them join them! Tryouts are coming up...You in?

Comment

We refuse to drink the Orlando City soccer kool aid. Too far of a drive and plenty of good training at other clubs.

Comment

We refuse to drink the Orlando City soccer kool aid. Too far of a drive and plenty of good training at other clubs.
                    I agree, however plenty of talented kids have drank it and that is why they will end up with the most competitive teams in Orlando especially at the smaller game age groups

Comment

no doubt they have some super talented teams. Is it better to be one of the top players at one of the other large clubs or run the risk of getting lost in the glut of teams that OCYS has.

Comment

no doubt they have some super talented teams. Is it better to be one of the top players at one of the other large clubs or run the risk of getting lost in the glut of teams that OCYS has.
                        Your kind of a moron. If your child can make the top couple of teams at OC, you better be there. the best players will be where the best opportunity is for growth and development. That is OC, it may only be mls but it is the best we have in the states, da is only getting better.

Comment

OCYS is the best?

OCYS by far the best u-10 team in central fla. Train at the sanford location.
                          I understand the OCYS U-10 is considered the best because they are playing up in GCF U11 Div 1. Did OCYS develop these players or recruit them? These parents go club to club because they don't get their way. They all won't be together next year.

Go visit the different clubs training and make your own decision. Go to a club for the coach and philosophy.

Comment

Show results

Your kind of a moron. If your child can make the top couple of teams at OC, you better be there. the best players will be where the best opportunity is for growth and development. That is OC, it may only be mls but it is the best we have in the states, da is only getting better.
                            Facts/Results:
                            Why then OCYS U-11B does not show as top team in GotSoccer rankings?
                            Where are they in Ranking?: distant 5th and Rush is #1.
                            Compared to club size and resources, GOSA U-11 teams are doing far superior......

Yes, we know you have few top level teams but that is it. Only the top picked players get all the attention, rest of those little kids are paychecks. That is the one and only facts based truth.

Just show us the CARFAX......sorry SoccerFAX

Comment

GB will always be at OC. LA will never be given a top team in the academy because of his antics and behavior last season and therefore will not be back at OC anytime soon. JA was booted from OC and will never be back. I doubt these "sons" will be playing together soon. I realize LA's kids are playing with JA now but that will be short lived. No way LA and JA coach together for a long period of time. Their heads are too big.
                              When they grow to be 14-15 year olds, you cannot have 5 keepers on the same team coached by 4 dads!

Comment

Baby GOSA

Facts/Results:
                                Why then OCYS U-11B does not show as top team in GotSoccer rankings?
                                Where are they in Ranking?: distant 5th and Rush is #1.
                                Compared to club size and resources, GOSA U-11 teams are doing far superior......

Yes, we know you have few top level teams but that is it. Only the top picked players get all the attention, rest of those little kids are paychecks. That is the one and only facts based truth.

Just show us the CARFAX......sorry SoccerFAX
                                GOSA U-11 is definitely top in this area. They are not given the cred they deserve because of the club's size, but those little boys/girls can play!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X