Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am talking about a 00 from outside making the 99 squad. If the DA boys coming to club are so great, why didn't THEY make the 99 DA team instead of an outsider?
    Hello. Aren't they all outsiders coming over then if they are from
    Tbu and wherever you say this other outsider is from who made clw da. Who are you even talking about who made team from
    Outside? Every da has kids coming from
    New clubs to join as it should be.

Comment

At what age are you talking about that they will crush the competition? U14? U15? U16? Maybe U14 or U15, but not U16, won't happen. Strictly is going to eat your lunch again this year and if you ever play WFF, the soon to be number 1 team in the state, they will bludgeon you also. Face it, you will have to battle TBU to be the 3rd best team in the Tampa bay area. Now, U14 and U15, possibly, you will be good, we will see.
      Not considering DA. WFF Brandon, Clearwater, strictly best 16s in Tampa the rest are 3rd tier or worse. Finishing bottom half of their respective rec leagues last year. B and c teams

Comment

DA is all about outside kids coming in. What are u talking about? DA could only take so many 00 because it is a 99 year. That left a lot of very good 00s going to npl team. This team will be best in area.
        So the 00's are playing on 99/00 U16. Why do you think they will be better then the current non DA 99's ? I bet a lot of the 99's on the normal team could make the 00 DA group as well but now they are playing on the same team so it doesn't matter how good they are compared to the other 00's. You Chargers parents are insane.

Comment

So the 00's are playing on 99/00 U16. Why do you think they will be better then the current non DA 99's ? I bet a lot of the 99's on the normal team could make the 00 DA group as well but now they are playing on the same team so it doesn't matter how good they are compared to the other 00's. You Chargers parents are insane.
          Chargers are going to have DA, plus 2 or 3 teams at U16 correct?

Comment

Chargers are going to have DA, plus 2 or 3 teams at U16 correct?
            If you want to call the non-da teams, than yea.

Comment

This proud DA dad is going to be a sad embarrassed dad when his kid doesn't get recruited for college. Chargers DA = expensive daycare for vicarious parents

Comment

This proud DA dad is going to be a sad embarrassed dad when his kid doesn't get recruited for college. Chargers DA = expensive daycare for vicarious parents
                Have fun playing TARSA, loser!

Comment

Only club in Hills or Pinellas with enough players for 4 teams in this age group. So enjoy your small club rebuilding every year. Clearwater has enough players right now.

Comment

2015 Disney Jr. Soccer Showcase

Reaching out to all the Florida soccer forum posters. My DD's team will be attending this tournament for the first time. Any thoughts from those who have been there done that. Who's going, what competition to expect, specifically the u12 girls teams.
                    Last edited by Cleansheets; 07-06-2015, 11:14 PM.
                    Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.

Comment

bring your check book, and bring your umbrella

Comment

my child's team is coming too. Is it true some of the teams don't get to play all games at the ESPN WWS complex at Disney World? I heard some have to play at fields off-campus and don't think I would like that.

I want all the games at ESPN facility. It is incredible.

Plan to make a family trip out of it and go to Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Animal Kingdom as well. Kids will love it.

Comment

What is the cost of admission now for spectators? $18 per day?

Comment

Disney is a mess Parking sucks. Paying to watch youth soccer games for families is retarded. hotel rates are inflated. and playing offsite is the best part of the tournament unless they charge you for Parking like they did this year at champions gate. Good luck to your team but you can find better tournaments and be less hassled.

Comment

my child's team is coming too. Is it true some of the teams don't get to play all games at the ESPN WWS complex at Disney World? I heard some have to play at fields off-campus and don't think I would like that.

I want all the games at ESPN facility. It is incredible.

Plan to make a family trip out of it and go to Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Animal Kingdom as well. Kids will love it.
                              Then you should not play the tournament.

If you are there to play soccer, play soccer.

If you are there to go to the Magic Kingdom, don't play soccer.

Your player cannot compete if he/she is not given adequate recovery time from playing a game (or 2) a day in the heat. Walking around Disney is not recovering.

Comment

Then you should not play the tournament.

If you are there to play soccer, play soccer.

If you are there to go to the Magic Kingdom, don't play soccer.

Your player cannot compete if he/she is not given adequate recovery time from playing a game (or 2) a day in the heat. Walking around Disney is not recovering.
                                Not going to the parks until after the tournament is over. This is a great chance to play a good tournament and get to do Disney for my family.

We are looking forward to good competition and don't care about paying for the entrance to ESPN. It is a great place to play. Our family loves Disney and can't wait to get there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X