Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the slimy side of this is that he probably attended their game as a St Leo coach scouting players and was given a team profile sheet with all of the players names and email addreses, etc. and this is what he used it for.
    What's upsetting you more? That he contacted the players or that he is offering premier players a spot on 2nd team?

Comment

What's upsetting you more? That he contacted the players or that he is offering premier players a spot on 2nd team?
      The guy has no clue if he's trying to get players from TBU u17. He's got balls though, I'll give him credit

Comment

Why would you copy/paste private email correspondence with a coach's personal contact information out into the public sphere? low class, party of one.

They are currently emailing all of the TBU Premier U -17 G to please consider playing for us.

Ms/Mr ,

allow me to introduce myself. My name is Chris Dris and I am a coach at West Florida Flames - Brandon. I assist with the ECNL and will be the head coach of the U17 ECNL developmental team. I believe that ____has a lot of potential and could be a great help for our program at WFF. Our coaching staff does a great job making sure the girls receive the proper training and exposure they need at this level during their recruiting year. With your permission I would love speak on the phone to answer any questions or go over any details.

All the Best,

Chris Dris
        West Florida Flames
        St. Leo Univeristy
        Cell: 727-282-0560
        Email: cedris91@gmail.com

Comment

Whats going on with the boys side this year.
          Thanks to BL, JO, MA , AS and MD we only have 8 boys teams, now GH is on board so expect to loose a few more teams.

Comment

What ecnl fspl or npl teams got better from tryouts? Ecnl must not have done well in jersey. There has been no comments about how awesome they were.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1557273]If you know what is happening to that team right now, you would not use them as a example. Except for a few that made the dev, new b team, this past seasons B team broke up. WFF took new players from other clubs instead. Kids rather play on other clubs 1st team than WFF 3rd. Even when they develop a little they still take from other clubs.[/QUOTE

it is a great example. You say "b" team like it is a bad thing...11 of those field players are from WFF still on the team. Five from the CDL team moving up to FSPL and Six from NPL moving to the FSPL league that either declined ECNL or did not make it. They picked up six new players. All good ones. Parents get too caught up in the status of what number team their kids play on. That "third" team is a CDL team that added two former NPL players that are on the State ODP roster. The shame of it is that they will still have more talent than several clubs "1st" teams...and would have been even stronger if those girls that left would have stayed.

Comment

What ecnl fspl or npl teams got better from tryouts? Ecnl must not have done well in jersey. There has been no comments about how awesome they were.
                U15 won one and lost 2

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X