Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats going on at wff

Whats going on with the boys side this year.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boys?, I think this club is about to disappear thanks to MD, KB, MA, BL and JO. Few teams left , from 65 teams to 17 teams, good luck next year going somewhere else

Comment

Liverpool

What happened? Though Liverpool was bringing you to the promise land.

Comment

English lies, BL you ruined our club, go away

Comment

Girls just wanna have fun.

Silly boys, ECNL is all we need. Go to clearwater.

Comment

Dated Info

Boys?, I think this club is about to disappear thanks to MD, KB, MA, BL and JO. Few teams left , from 65 teams to 17 teams, good luck next year going somewhere else
            Looks like you have a long-term grudge as I know that two of those individuals have not been on the board for a couple of years. I think they were even pushed out by current board members so the club could go in the direction it is headed now. Here is a list of your current board members from the web site:
            Martin Flint (Secretary)
            Craig Fox
            Karen Hilton
            Mike Hughes
            Marc J. Jourdain
            Dean Kantaras
            Eric Lindsey
            Geoff McLaughlin (Treasurer)
            Scott Papes (President)
            Joanne Quinn (Vice President)

You should look at GM, SP and JQ as they have lead the club to whatever position you are in with the grand leadership of BL and JO. In fact GM is an employee of the club and treasurer. wow you do have problems but you need to revise where you place you blame.

Comment

Looks like you have a long-term grudge as I know that two of those individuals have not been on the board for a couple of years. I think they were even pushed out by current board members so the club could go in the direction it is headed now. Here is a list of your current board members from the web site:
              Martin Flint (Secretary)
              Craig Fox
              Karen Hilton
              Mike Hughes
              Marc J. Jourdain
              Dean Kantaras
              Eric Lindsey
              Geoff McLaughlin (Treasurer)
              Scott Papes (President)
              Joanne Quinn (Vice President)

You should look at GM, SP and JQ as they have lead the club to whatever position you are in with the grand leadership of BL and JO. In fact GM is an employee of the club and treasurer. wow you do have problems but you need to revise where you place you blame.
              The individuals that are no longer with the club yes MS and KB screwed up the club and then walked away, now WFF is no longer the great club it was, players leaving and bad management, no direction and horrible coaches

Comment

... you guys kill me... the Liverpool way. That was brilliant. Who falls for this crap anymore.
                P.S. where is VSI? They came in, raised fees and took off. Fleeced you all right good. Cheers

Comment

... you guys kill me... the Liverpool way. That was brilliant. Who falls for this crap anymore.
                  P.S. where is VSI? They came in, raised fees and took off. Fleeced you all right good. Cheers
                  and...I "fleeced" your mum.

Comment

The Liverpool way is the way

Comment

I thought WFF was a girl's club? I know they have some really young boys teams but that is it, right?

Comment

Talking soccer

I thought WFF was a girl's club? I know they have some really young boys teams but that is it, right?
                        WFF best club in FL, we are running a great recreational program for only $1,500 plus you'll get a Liverpool shirt for just an additional $85 , your kid will be practicing with professional English coaches.

Comment

Who is now coaching the U-16 boys team? Is it still the same coach? What is your opinion of him?

Comment

Talking soccer

Who is now coaching the U-16 boys team? Is it still the same coach? What is your opinion of him?
                            KC is the coach.

Comment

KC is the coach.
                              Is this the same coach that they have had?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X