Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Predictions for New ECNL teams 2014-2015

CASL has moved from the Southeast Conference to the Mid-Atlantic Conference.

This leaves 8 teams in the Southeastern Conference.

I am going to predict that the next two clubs added are:

Brentwood soccer club (Tennessee)
    Jacksonville (Florida)

Hmmmm....now what club could you be from? Does it begin with a J???

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hmmmm....now what club could you be from? Does it begin with a J???
      why were none added for 2013-2014?

Comment

So. Fl. is the lartgest metro area in the country without ECNL. If someone can get their act together down there, ECNL would be interested.It is all about $$$

Comment

why were none added for 2013-2014?
          I do not know this for certain but many things were going on towards the end of the year that made additions difficult.

First, OCYS/FKK fiasco
          Second, Jacksonville/PV merger
          third, teams that applied were not accepted for one reason or another.

Unless there is a HUGE shakeup then Brentwood and JAX will be added. My guess is that they will move to 12 teams in the following season leaving 2 openings for teams from Florida. My guess is that when they go to the Miami area they will try to get two teams from there. Time will tell

Comment

I do not know this for certain but many things were going on towards the end of the year that made additions difficult.

First, OCYS/FKK fiasco
            Second, Jacksonville/PV merger
            third, teams that applied were not accepted for one reason or another.

Unless there is a HUGE shakeup then Brentwood and JAX will be added. My guess is that they will move to 12 teams in the following season leaving 2 openings for teams from Florida. My guess is that when they go to the Miami area they will try to get two teams from there. Time will tell
            And you think the Orlando City v Krush deal is ridiculous? At this time, if you add any South Florida area club to ECNL and they will make that Orlando situation look acceptable! There is more club, coach, player movement in that area than the entire country combined! This may be hard to accept but here are my reasons. They all think they are the best but none will put in the time and effort necessary to actually be the best player for their team. They do not accept that soccer is a team sport. It is all about one v one in that area. Until one club in that area can prove they can belong to the best women's soccer league in the country and accept the coaching and development philosophy of ECNL, they will always be on the outside looking in.

I would have to agree that the next ECNL club from Florida will come from the northeastern part of the state.

Comment

So. Fl. is the lartgest metro area in the country without ECNL. If someone can get their act together down there, ECNL would be interested.It is all about $$$
              I think ECNL is more about development and competition. USYS on the other hand is more about numbers and the almighty dollar.

I think the geographic location of South Florida hurts as much as anything. For that reason alone I would say northeast Florida stands a better chance next year.

On the other hand, some of those Mountain Conference teams are a long way from each other too.

Comment

Boca United are getting ECNL next year.

Comment

Boca United are getting ECNL next year.
                  No they are not. JFC is as another Georgia team. It's a done deal!

Comment

No they are not. JFC is as another Georgia team. It's a done deal!
                    The leaders of ECNL, need to ditch WFF, the club is poorly ran, the leadership is made up of cocky, arrogant losers with no skills or drive. ECNL can go anywhere in the Tampa area and will find better leadership. The merger added bad leadership to already bad leadership with no regard for the kids. The BOD does nothing for they fear their kid will be cut. The teams on the West side will diminish, look at where all the younger Elite teams are based out of. They will never get fields between the two clubs because they really don't want to. All of the coaches are either already working with The VSI pro team (incert laughter) because of their relationships or want to because their small brains think that this is going to get them paid.

Comment

CASL has moved from the Southeast Conference to the Mid-Atlantic Conference.

This leaves 8 teams in the Southeastern Conference.

I am going to predict that the next two clubs added are:

Brentwood soccer club (Tennessee)
                      Jacksonville (Florida)
                      FKK
                      KFK
                      CKK
                      KCK
                      KKC
                      KKK
                      MFK
                      KKM
                      KMK
                      KKKKKKK

Are for sure the next teams.
                      Sorry missed one, KKF.

Comment

FKK
                        KFK
                        CKK
                        KCK
                        KKC
                        KKK
                        MFK
                        KKM
                        KMK
                        KKKKKKK

Are for sure the next teams.
                        Sorry missed one, KKF.
                        Well it won't be boca.

Comment

Well it won't be boca.
                          Shouldn't TBU be close since it had 3 teams at regional finals?

Comment

JFC will get ECNL just as soon as it finishes swallowing PVSC whole.

Comment

JFC will get ECNL just as soon as it finishes swallowing PVSC whole.
                              Both JFC and TBU would be stronger than WFF and OC. Maybe TBU and WFF will merge girls teams?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X