X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get a life. You've been exposed. It's over
    ECNL tryouts tomorrow night at Boca B Team United. Wanted all B team players to join our other B team players for mass slaughter. No experience necessary! Just submit your application and you will be selected because we don't have enough players!!!!

Comment

ECNL tryouts tomorrow night at Boca B Team United. Wanted all B team players to join our other B team players for mass slaughter. No experience necessary! Just submit your application and you will be selected because we don't have enough players!!!!
      Come and join!!!!

Comment

What are you smoking? Best club in south Florida are you serious? They aren't the best club in Boca! I'll pick Team Boca over Boca United any day of the week. If you move out of Boca you have tons of clubs in south Florida way better by any standard you want to use. State cup wins, state cup final four teams, state cup final 8 teams, college recruited players, staff experience, etc. what do you want to use to determine who's best. BU isn't even the best club in friggen Boca you idiot. BU has zero chance to succeed as an ECNL club and when it blows up its Ecnl's fault, what idiots.
        I didn't say they were the best club in South Florida.

I said "They're the best CLUB in South Florida in the league that operates as a CLUB league."

Team Boca plays in the "Florida STATE Premier League". A very good league but it's about teams qualifying, not clubs.

Every team from U13 thru U18 at BU plays in the FPL every year.
        TB does not play every age group in FSPL and every year each team has to re-qualify.

That said, TB is a good club and I wish their girls the best.

Comment

I said "They're the best CLUB in South Florida in the league that operates as a CLUB league."

Team Boca plays in the "Florida STATE Premier League". A very good league but it's about teams qualifying, not clubs.

TB does not play every age group in FSPL and every year each team has to re-qualify.

Actually TB 16G couldn't qualify for FSPL, and had to play FSL. One would've imagined they'd be successful there, but they weren't.

Comment

U.S. Soccer must think the Florida Premier League fits their system best.

All 4 ECNL teams are FPL.
            OC, WFF, BU & JFC.

And all 6 boys US Soccer Development Academies in Florida are FPL.
            OC, Weston, IMG, Chargers & Kendall and Boca United in 2015/2016.

U.S. Soccer, ECNL and the U.S. Soccer Development Academies might just know more about selecting clubs for ECNL than some angry parents with an agenda that has nothing to do with concern for ECNL.

Comment

Lol. Love it and true

Comment

And don't worry about the thousands and thousands of dollars it will cost you to play. Your daughter will hate the sport so much she will quit by the end of the season, so consider it a one-time investment.

Comment

U.S. Soccer must think the Florida Premier League fits their system best.

All 4 ECNL teams are FPL.
                  OC, WFF, BU & JFC.

And all 6 boys US Soccer Development Academies in Florida are FPL.

OC, Weston, IMG, Chargers & Kendall and Boca United in 2015/2016.

U.S. Soccer, ECNL and the U.S. Soccer Development Academies might just know more about selecting clubs for ECNL than some angry parents with an agenda that has nothing to do with concern for ECNL.
                  Agree!!!!!

Comment

Actually TB 16G couldn't qualify for FSPL, and had to play FSL. One would've imagined they'd be successful there, but they weren't.
                    6-0-1 Isn't successful to you Mommy dear or Pansy Pete??? Just b/c FSL still hasn't posted the league results or the points doesn't mean that the TB 16G was not successful. 1st Place is and will always be a success by anyone's standards. You shouldn't come on here and make comments about things you know nothing about.

Comment

I'm not from BU or TB but I definitely agree with a previous post, BU is not even the best club in Boca, never mind in s Florida! BU is in for a long hard road in an ECNL league where every team will smack them silly. I think sending your daughter to a play in a league on a really weak team won't do anything for her development, confidence, and definitely not help her get recruited. I wouldn't want a college coach watching my daughter if she's on a team getting dominated all the time.

Comment

All TB teams qualified for FSPL. Seems like they do just fine.

Comment

6-0-1 Isn't successful to you Mommy dear or Pansy Pete??? Just b/c FSL still hasn't posted the league results or the points doesn't mean that the TB 16G was not successful. 1st Place is and will always be a success by anyone's standards. You shouldn't come on here and make comments about things you know nothing about.
                          Oh really? Maybe you should tell that to Wellington ( the team that really came in 1st place)
                          I know your FSL season ended many months ago, and your memory must be fading. Funny how we forget our disappointments

Comment

Who are you? Robin Hood or Dr. Phil
                            We don't need another hero!!!
                            We are very capable of making informed decisions about our kids without people pushing their own agenda.
                            IF we get 6,7 or 10, the girls will be fine and get better for it, is seems to bother you more based on the amount of time you have posted it on this forum.
                            Lets have this discussion at the end of the year, Boca will be fine with or without you.

Comment

When will the ECNL roster be announce ?

Comment

Who are you? Robin Hood or Dr. Phil
                                We don't need another hero!!!
                                We are very capable of making informed decisions about our kids without people pushing their own agenda.
                                IF we get 6,7 or 10, the girls will be fine and get better for it, is seems to bother you more based on the amount of time you have posted it on this forum.
                                Lets have this discussion at the end of the year, Boca will be fine with or without you.
                                Doesn't matter who I am. I'm the guy who knows the truth about false TB claims

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X