This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kind of silly, all this. Now I understand all the comments about club trolls on this forum spreading misinformation to Sabatoge other clubs tryouts.
    No better way to justify a big ED or DOC salary than causing a little uncertainty amongst the rival clubs.

Comment

but what happens when Louis is gone
      Nothing like disinformation, eh?

Comment

but what happens when Louis is gone
        OMG, what will we do? I guess the world will come to an end. Let's hope Luis never leaves cause I don't think there could be youth soccer anymore. Clay would certainly cease to exist.

What happens to your pathetic existence if TS is gone and you don't have anyplace to go to try to get people stirred up for no reason at all?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1550808]

right... And before you say anything, I'm actually a JFC parent and board member and coach...,,.. I think Sean b is the best thing to happen to soccer in Florida. It's truly amazing to have the largest, and most prestigious club in Florida right on our doorstep.

I appreciate having Sean Bubb, the national coach of the year in Jacksonville and Having been at 3 clubs in 24 years I have to guess that I will take the other side of the bet at 3. Please identify yourself in your reply. Looking forward to seeing Florida elite and Sean Bubb take over JFC,..... Hope I can join their board.
          Like you id'ed yourself ??? Sounds like you drank the purple british koolaid to me.
          as parent with 2 current players , and full knowledge of how petty and drama filled youth soccer is, I will stay anonymous. I'm not trashing anybody , or any league. I'm simply taking the info that is out there , and making logical assumptions going forward. There isn't really any need and certainly no benefit.

you're welcome to take the over 3 , but the dynamics of this area and the previous areas that he did well in are completely different.

Comment

How many new players were added for each team? Any to the rising 17's? Did clay's team stay intact? Any additions to it?

Comment

SB Arrogant or self confident ?

SB Arrogant or self confident ?

Both the confident and arrogant person is aware of personal areas of strength and ability. However, a confident person has little difficulty seeing others gifts and strengths while the arrogant cannot. Additionally a confident person does not insist on the adoration of others for their skills or abilities. People who are self-confident show it with their actions, not by their words. Self -confidence is knowledge of ability while arrogance insists on sharing successes with others. There is a quiet calm in the truly confident that the arrogant do not posess. If you find yourself constantly trying to impress friends, family or others with your skills and abilities, you have crossed the line into arrogance.

Confidence and arrogance come from different sources. Arrogance is rooted in insecurity – a defense from feelings of weakness that are unacceptable and unclaimed. An arrogant person generally has a skewed view of the world and a warped understanding of themselves. However, a confident person can accept their weaknesses or faults with grace – even though they may not like them.

Arrogant people build themselves up by putting others down - to “win”. Buddhism asserts that arrogance is to judge one’s self-worth by comparison with others. Arrogant people feel good about themselves only through affirming their superiority to others. Genuinely confident people feel great about themselves without comparing themselves with others. Arrogant people tend to bluff their way to success and often have difficulty listening to others. This person will avoid risks or blame others or circumstances if things do not work out as expected.

Arrogant people can and often do have successes but there are significant costs. Relationships are often shallow and superficial or strained. Additionally, professional successes can be fragile due to difficulties in accepting guidance and feedback and impaired abilities to accept and learn from mistakes.

While, not always arrogant, some are plague with an overconfidence that can be problematic. This is most typically seen with inexperience and immaturity. By definition, an overconfident person tends to overestimate the chances of success of an endeavor and underestimate the risks. Because of the self-deception involved, overconfidence tends to make people unable to make effective and successful decisions.

Comment

How many of Creeks rising U16 made either JFC teams ?

Comment

Only an idiot would let Mott coach their kid.

Comment

Don't hold your breath. FESA does have a shot at ECNL and remember it is not only about serving elite players. Armada will work with FESA and local clubs because it does not want to shoot itself.
                    I wonder if this guy is still holding his breath.

Comment

Oh they are still throwing fits and will be for quite some time.
                      No not throwing fits at all. Not supporting ECNL or the same terrible staff listed as coaches who someone already stated don't coach on said teams on a regular basis as seen by history. Until JFC gets it together with more than ED and MW(who won't coach unless a team makes him look good) coaching 3 age groups of girls. Then no sensible Jax area kid who is happy where they are will ever make a change. the history and facts of the past year speak for themselves. No drama no anger no jealously just facts.

Comment

No not throwing fits at all. Not supporting ECNL or the same terrible staff listed as coaches who someone already stated don't coach on said teams on a regular basis as seen by history. Until JFC gets it together with more than ED and MW(who won't coach unless a team makes him look good) coaching 3 age groups of girls. Then no sensible Jax area kid who is happy where they are will ever make a change. the history and facts of the past year speak for themselves. No drama no anger no jealously just facts.
                        From your subjective point of view. Stay at your Club. Plenty of parents happy with current JFC ECNL coaching staff. Have a great 2015-16 season.

Comment

Only an idiot would let Mott coach their kid.
                          Only an idiot would allow SB to coach their kid. Boot and scoot baby! Atari joystick coach of the century!

Hey, you started it!

Comment

Only an idiot would allow SB to coach their kid. Boot and scoot baby! Atari joystick coach of the century!

Hey, you started it!
                            You said boot and scoot. Boot and scoot boogie!

Comment

yep it would have been nice to see the rising U14g Creeks team have a similar arrangement as what Luis did with Clay for the rising U15 team.
                              Maybe it is as simple as some coaches are loyal to their club and teams. LT ran to JFC for the limelight no significant results in his coaching for years since the glory days of MB. That's all he refers to. GH coached those kids for years and built the team. This year LT took them in his name after already trying to build his name again through US soccer. He is not the angel you are making him to be. This team will be ripped apart over this next year. Great practice at clay in front of the kids who helped build the team that JFC will put their kids on. Number 2 at state cup without any help from JFC. Clay should send LT to JFC permantly.

Comment

From your subjective point of view. Stay at your Club. Plenty of parents happy with current JFC ECNL coaching staff. Have a great 2015-16 season.
                                If saying subjective makes you feel better... Good for you. Ask the U15 girl parents what happened this year. Facts....subjective for your information means not fact. And yes as you cold see by tryouts many girls are staying at their clubs that was the point of the post. Sorry to have to state that more clearly for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X