Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is time for the coaches to step up and conduct meaningful training. Not step up to the bar with their fat checks they get from all these families.

I actually thought the beginning of last season started out well, but after the break things fell apart.

The coaches blamed the players which caused the players to lose confidence and motivation. End result was just an ok season. Could have been much better.

The coaches set the tone for these girls. They need to step up and train, motivate, encourage, and support their players. You can chew butt, but purely negative feedback has never resulted in a positive outcome.

"Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power"

— Shirley MacLaine
    Subject change. Is anyone watching the English FA CUP Final? The great thing about the English FA Cup for England fans is the winner has to be an English team. LOL Boy these English teams are bad!!

Comment

Funny

OC rising U15 purple. Will be a good team. Subject to the changes. Sorry about who got moved up and Dian but the team will be better.

Comment

OC rising U15 purple. Will be a good team. Subject to the changes. Sorry about who got moved up and Dian but the team will be better.
        Shouldn't be sorry for ones who got moved up. Team is strong. Not sure they will be better cause will have to replace those who advanced with new players (from where).

Comment

OC will still be the top ECNL in Central Florida. You all are just pathetic losers. You're just jealous your kid can't make our teams!
          OC is the only team in Central Florida with ECNL. If there was another option, they would have trouble. Their training is garbage. I feel sorry for the girls and parents that have not had an opportunity to experience real training. You don't know what you don't know. When I have to take my daughter, I call it practice because it sure is not training. You need to get that on your own.

Comment

OC is the only team in Central Florida with ECNL. If there was another option, they would have trouble. Their training is garbage. I feel sorry for the girls and parents that have not had an opportunity to experience real training. You don't know what you don't know. When I have to take my daughter, I call it practice because it sure is not training. You need to get that on your own.
            Stay with your good training. Stay away from ECNL. Stay away from OC we dont care about you.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1549335]

Hey Genius, why do u think she wasn't "into it" anymore? Think about it. if your little princess was singled out as the cause for losses, then maybe just maybe she wouldn't be "into it" either. It's so funny that you claim to be a team parent. If you are, just walk up and ask.
              There were challenges at all positions (esp midfield) with this team throughout the year. To say one player and one position was singled out as the "cause for the losses" is inaccurate.

Comment

Subject change. Is anyone watching the English FA CUP Final? The great thing about the English FA Cup for England fans is the winner has to be an English team. LOL Boy these English teams are bad!!
                Yah an English team finally gets a chance to win. Lmao

Comment

U15 rising girls

Have the ECNL and Purple teams at U15 girls been finalized? Any movement?

Comment

Have the ECNL and Purple teams at U15 girls been finalized? Any movement?
                    One from Purple offered a spot on ECNL, she was offered a spot last year too but did not want to travel. I'm don't know if she accepted this year. A couple were moved down to Purple so yes there was movement.

Comment

Thanks

One from Purple offered a spot on ECNL, she was offered a spot last year too but did not want to travel. I'm don't know if she accepted this year. A couple were moved down to Purple so yes there was movement.
                      Thank you

Comment

So ecnl must have picked up new girls from somewhere (besides the keeper) since had to drop a couple. Had a large roster last year but some were playing up. Don't think will need to have any on this team play with the rising u16 like last year- added girls to that group

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X