Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Problem with the Whole ECNL Thing....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you should take your own advice

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1550196]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

People should keep their advice to their own kids. Tired of people making comments to mine about college ball as if that is the ultimate prize. It will be the kid's choice in the end but I am not sending her off to college to pursue the same old same old she has done for 10 years. Time for growth and exploration of new opportunities and pursuits IMO.
    No one gave any advice to you personally. No one really cares what you decide is best for your child and your family. But, if players decide they want to play in college, good for them. Why be so critical of their choice. It's not as if you have all of the answers.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1550592]
      Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

No one gave any advice to you personally. No one really cares what you decide is best for your child and your family. But, if players decide they want to play in college, good for them. Why be so critical of their choice. It's not as if you have all of the answers.
      Anyone that comes on an anonymous forum looking for answers is a fool. it is all opinions here.

Who said I was critical of players playing in college? Do what you want. I said I would appreciate it if parents, coaches etc, would not make comments or suggestions to my kid about it. I have come to realize that college soccer seems to be the unquestioned goal of many parents and kids can pick up on that and be influenced by it. I would not give unsolicited comments to another's child about college.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X