Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of State Travel

Without being political, what are the exact rules for out of State travel for a game or a tournament as of now?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Without being political, what are the exact rules for out of State travel for a game or a tournament as of now?
    Exact travel restrictions are here - https://covid19.nj.gov/faqs/nj-infor...rom-new-jersey

Keep in mind the state you're going to might have separate requirements. Your club might have it's own set of rules for when you return as well.

Comment

Exact travel restrictions are here - https://covid19.nj.gov/faqs/nj-infor...rom-new-jersey

Keep in mind the state you're going to might have separate requirements. Your club might have it's own set of rules for when you return as well.
      As may your employer if you're not remote working. Mine won't let anyone come in if they've traveled without a positive test taken 5 days after you return (3 days is deemed too short by them given how long Covid can sometimes take to show up). You're not going to be Mr Popular if you bring Covid in for "Bring your disease to work" day

Comment

This is gotta be the third or fourth thread on this topic.

Look at all the other threads as the idea that think you have to mandatory quanrantine has been debunked and ALL tournaments will be GO FORWARD.

JEFF CUP-EUROPA CUP-ALL SHOWCASES scheduled in March as of today are a go.

Comment

As may your employer if you're not remote working. Mine won't let anyone come in if they've traveled without a positive test taken 5 days after you return (3 days is deemed too short by them given how long Covid can sometimes take to show up). You're not going to be Mr Popular if you bring Covid in for "Bring your disease to work" day
          Our governor went out of state for two days and didn't quarantine. Why should anyone else?
          Whatever. Another few weeks and we'll miraculously come out of this.

Comment

Our governor went out of state for two days and didn't quarantine. Why should anyone else?
            Whatever. Another few weeks and we'll miraculously come out of this.
            Essential worker. If you really didn’t know.

Comment

Essential worker. If you really didn’t know.
              and while I haven't kept track I'm guessing that as a very essential worker he's been vaccinated? Most top politicians have been

Comment

This is gotta be the third or fourth thread on this topic.

Look at all the other threads as the idea that think you have to mandatory quanrantine has been debunked and ALL tournaments will be GO FORWARD.

JEFF CUP-EUROPA CUP-ALL SHOWCASES scheduled in March as of today are a go.
                Tournaments have learned their lesson not to listen to politicians as there is no scientific evidence that outdoor youth soccer creates an environment suitable for transmitting Covid.

Comment

Interstate youth sports I believe are still prohibited. I do think there is a high likelihood they will be allowed before the March tourneys.

Comment

Definitely agree. March is looking good.

Interstate youth sports I believe are still prohibited. I do think there is a high likelihood they will be allowed before the March tourneys.

Comment

Tournaments have learned their lesson not to listen to politicians as there is no scientific evidence that outdoor youth soccer creates an environment suitable for transmitting Covid.
                      If the state of VA suddenly said such events were not allowed Jeff Cup would have to shut down. It's unlikely to happen, but event organizers aren't going to go against their own state rules. Jeff Cup organizers, however, don't care what the regs are in YOUR home state. That's your problem to determine if you're complaint or not.

Comment

Correct, it’s basically the honor system. People generally gave up a while ago and that’s why we’re still wearing masks. Frustrating, but it is what it is. Hopefully, not too much longer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X