Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahahahaha! 90% of the people on here are PDA.
    Including some of PDA Blue's coaches

Comment

Hahahahaha! 90% of the people on here are PDA.
      Funny, I read a lot of the threads and posts, and the authors are a bunch of kids who know nothing. You can see the pattern:
      - post a load of BS
      - then post back to back negating it

The posts sound like the same 2 or 3 people.

Comment

Including some of PDA Blue's coaches
        Nah, no way, if PDA coaches posted here, there would be a ton more grammatical errors.

They don’t speak English, LOL

Comment

07 boys or girls??

Comment

But it is a good club. Seems to be up and coming in the area. Very impressed with their teams. Most people I talk to are impressed with what this club in particular is doing. Keep it up.
            I second this - my kids 2006 bucks ECNL team was crushed by the 2006 Real NJ team in a scrimmage. I was very impressed with how they played, as were all the parents on my kids team. They were honestly as good or better than most of the ECNL teams we’ve faced. Lots of eyes were opened as to whether ECNL is really worth it. . Some shocked parents on the sideline after that a** whipping. Bravo!

Comment

I second this - my kids 2006 bucks ECNL team was crushed by the 2006 Real NJ team in a scrimmage. I was very impressed with how they played, as were all the parents on my kids team. They were honestly as good or better than most of the ECNL teams we’ve faced. Lots of eyes were opened as to whether ECNL is really worth it. . Some shocked parents on the sideline after that a** whipping. Bravo!
              I completely agree with you there is a lot of quality in USYS EDP and Real is reflective of that. And yes the 06 team is led by a parent coach which makes it even more amazing and unlikely in today’s cut throat environment. Good for them!

Comment

Why does everyone associate the 06 Real team with all of Real? That is by far their best team and far from the average team they have.

Comment

While they are a newer team, I have seen the 05 girls play and they are on par with the 06 girls. Very good

Comment

Probably because there are some clubs in ECNL and GA that do not have any teams that good. Why do you care so much?

Why does everyone associate the 06 Real team with all of Real? That is by far their best team and far from the average team they have.

Comment

While they are a newer team, I have seen the 05 girls play and they are on par with the 06 girls. Very good
                      The 05 team is better than 75% of all GA and ECNL teams at that age group....

Comment

Yet they don't play in ECNL so how does that even help those kids with college exposure?. Other than mommies and daddies bragging

Comment

Lol, why do you care? Obviously they don’t.

Yet they don't play in ECNL so how does that even help those kids with college exposure?. Other than mommies and daddies bragging

Comment

Why would you want your daughter to play college soccer?

Comment

Do not confuse the rest of the GA and ECNL with the pitiful showing in New England and North Atlantic divisions.

Comment

Do not confuse the rest of the GA and ECNL with the pitiful showing in New England and North Atlantic divisions.
                                Pitiful is an understatement especially the GA on this region....Real would smoke clubs like Ukranian, CSA, SJEB etc.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X